UP Police SI Syllabus 2018 are available here. Candidates who have recently applied for UP Police Recruitment 2016 notification for 2707 vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI), Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer Posts. Download UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern released by official site uppbpb.gov.in. We are providing here UP Police SI Syllabus 2018, so that applicants can start their preparation using UP Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018. Candidates are now eagerly waiting for UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2018. For aspirants sake we have provided here UP Police SI New Syllabus Pattern for Written Exam, Physical Test. Get complete information on UP Police Daroga Bharti Exam Syllabus Selection Process.
UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2018
The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police will conduct the online written exam or will be conducting computer based exam for sub Inspector both Male & female posts. Applicants are advised to start their preparation with below provided syllabus.
The Uttar Pradesh Police will conduct the examination to recruit the candidates for Posts of Sub-Inspector SI of Police, Fire Brigade Officer, Platoon Commander Posts. A huge number of applicants are tremendously searching Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Physical & Online Written Exams. So below we have provided the Exam Pattern & Syllabus of UP Police SI Written Exam. For complete success in the written exams must read below details.
S E L E C T I O N P R O C E S S :
- Written Examination Online Based
- Physical Standard Test (PST) with Documentation
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Online Written Examination
Exam Pattern:- The written paper will consist of multiple choice questions with total 400 marks.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Total Marks|
|(1.)||Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
|(2.)||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|(4.)||Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
Applicants should obtain minimum 50% marks in each subject to qualify the written exam.
Physical Standard Test (PST) with Documentation
- Female must have 40 Kg weight.
- Male must have 05 cms expansion of chest.
- For male aspirants of Gen/SC/OBC must have 168 cms height with 78-84 cms chest.
- For ST Candidates should have 160 cms height with chest of 77-82 cms.
- In Female Gen/SC/OBC should have 152 cm height (chest not required).
- ST Female must have 147 cms height (chest not required).
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The aspirants who qualifies the PST & Documentation. There will be race in this test.
- For Male – 4.8 Km Race in 28 minutes.
- For Female – 2.4 Km Race in 16 minutes.
- Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases
- Questions & Answer from the Passage
- One Word Substitutions
- Title of the Passage
- Use of Words
- Letter Writing
- Word Knowledge
Law & Constitution
- General Knowledge about Law
- General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
- Right of Self Defence
- Aim of Constitution
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Fundamental Rights
- National Security Issues
- Directive principles
- Traffic Rules
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
- Human Rights
- All India Service
- Wild Life Conservation
- Information about social Law related to women
- Reservation of SC/ ST
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge
- Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
Numerical & Mental Ability Test
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous
- Number System
- Use of Table & Graph
- Time & Work, Distance
- Decimal & Fraction
- Profit & Loss
- HCF LCM
- Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
Mental Ability Test
- Determining implied meanings
- Logical Diagrams
- Forcefulness of argument
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Logical interpretation of data
- Direction sense Test
- Perception Test
- Letter and number coding
- Word formation Test
- Word and alphabet Analogy
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number series
Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning
Mental Aptitude Test
- underprivileged & Gender sensitivity
- Public Interest
- Sensitivity towards minorities
- Law & Order
- Professional Information
- Mental Toughness
- Communal Harmony
- Interest in Profession
- Crime Control
- Basic Law
- Rule of Law
- Contemporary Police Issues & La
- Ability of Adaptability
- Police System
Intelligence Quotient Test
- Arranging in order
- Relationship and Analogy Test
- Mathematical ability Test
- Blood Relation
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Venn Diagram and chart type test
- Series Completion
- Time sequence test
- Problems based on alphabet
- Direction Sense Test
Test of Reasoning
- Arithmetical computations
- symbols and their relationships
- Abilities to deal with abstract idea
- Arithmetical number series
- Space visualization
- Verbal and figure classification
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
Applicants can download complete syllabus in Hindi from below links given:-
Following we have mentioned links to download previous year papers of UPP SI Mains Exam.
- Click Here to Download Previous Year Papers of UPP SI exam
Students can leave their comments in comment box given below. Ask & feel frank to share your query regarding this post. We will try to answer your query.