UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 complete information. Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Application Form, Recruitment details, eligibility, selection process, how to apply and other details.
You're Interested in
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
- UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Subscribe for Latest सरकारी Jobs Updates in Whatsapp Group! Join Group
- UP Sahayak Adhyapak Job 2018 District Wise
- Assistant Teacher Vacancy in UP – Sahayak Adhyapak jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Eligibility Criteria for UP 68500 Asst Teacher Recruitment 2018-19
- UP Assistant Teacher Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Online Registration Steps – UP Assistant Teacher Application Process
- Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Recently Uttar Pradesh (UP) recently released a notification for Assistant Teacher post. A huge number of vacancies released this year around 68500+ vacant position are require to fill up. Applicants who are tentatively waiting for Teacher Jobs must go through the UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 once. Each year UP Govt undertaking releases various jobs to hire the diligent job seekers in teaching department especially in rural areas. Candidates who are looking for the job in UP Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment must apply before last date ends.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
UP TGT PGT Recruitment: However, it is expected that this time the number of applications is high as compared to last year. So the competition is quite high and benefits for reserved category. You need to fill up the UP Asst Teacher application form 2018 by following simple steps guided below. Also, before you apply must check whether you’re eligible or not because the selection will be strictly on merit basis. The authorized panel will prepare and select accordingly to merit score and thereafter the shortlist=ted candidates are invited further for the interview. The main motivation to apply for the UP Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs is various perks, incentives will be given to brilliant remuneration. You all need to prepare well for the exam. Because competition is going to be a little high as expected and all concerns regarding Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board are detailed below.
[ Refer Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh ]
UP Government to fill the 68500 Asst Teacher vacancies into TGT, PGT, Principal, Music, English, Science, Arts, Hindi, Drawing Teachers. UP Basic Education Board will shortly invite all eligible candidates to start filling the online form in Government schools.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad/ UP Basic Education Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher/Sakhayak Adhyapak Posts|
|No of vacancies||68,500 Posts|
|Initial date to Apply Online||25th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online||5th February 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (India)|
[Download UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus]
[Download UP Assistant Teacher Previous Papers]
UP Sahayak Adhyapak Job 2018 District Wise
|Name of District||Uttar Pradesh Sahayak adhyapak Vacancies|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
The job seekers looking to make the career in Teaching Departments are invited to fill up vacancies for 68,500 Asst Teacher posts. The UP government had invited applicant after the termination of samyojan organized by shiksha mitra. The hiring process is started now, you need to keep the documents ready to upload it while filling UP Assistant Teacher Application Form. The good news is that shiksha mitra are also eligible for UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 and with benefit as they will be offered 25 marks weightage in the exam. Candidates who are interested do not late start filling the form and the educational qualification required are detailed below.
Assistant Teacher Vacancy in UP – Sahayak Adhyapak jobs in Uttar Pradesh
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak||68500 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UP 68500 Asst Teacher Recruitment 2018-19
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
The applicants who are applying for UP Teacher 2018 Recruitment must have done BTC/D.Ed from any recognized university affiliated by Government of UP. Since I have mentioned the selection will be on merit basis. Therefore you must have secured at least 40% in their graduation aggregate of all years. Other than age criteria is also there the UP TET candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years. However, to get elected you must have passed those requirements for UP Teacher Eligibility Test.
UP Assistant Teacher Govt Jobs Notification 2018
UP Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs Selection Process: The selection process will be done on merit basis and marks secured in the academic session in their graduation. The paper pattern and marking scheme related details are available here.
www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Online Registration Steps – UP Assistant Teacher Application Process
- You need to visit the official site of the UP Basic Education Board i.e. www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Now at the landing page of the site, you are required to look for the UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018-19.
- Now carefully read the official notification details.
- After this, you are required to fill up the UP sahayak adhyapak application form with required personal information.
- Now you have to append the significant reports including date of birth, marksheet, passport size estimate photo and so on.
- Finally, you are required to hit on “submit” link and double check the entered details.
- Next is to take the printed version for the same for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|UP Assistant teacher Notification 2018 Release date||23rd January 2018|
|Starting date to fill the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Application From||25th January 2018|
|Last date for the submission to fill the application form||5th February 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||Notify soon|
|Exam date||12th March 2018|
If you’ve any questions related to UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 then leave it in the comment box below. Follow our page Sarkari Naukri for more updates.