TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 is available here. Download Telangana PGT and PGT Teacher Syllabus for Prelims and Mains Exam along with Exam Pattern.
You're Interested in
- TSPSC PGT TGT PET Syllabus 2017 New Exam Pattern
- TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 English/ Telugu
- TSPSC PGT Exam Pattern 2017
- TSPSC PGT Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 (Screening Test Pattern)
- Telangana PSC Post Graduate Teacher Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- Telangana PSC PGT Syllabus 2017
- TS TGT PGT Syllabus – General Studies
- TS Teacher Syllabus – General Abilities
- TS Gurukulam Syllabus – Basic Proficiency in English School Level English Grammar
TSPSC PGT TGT PET Syllabus 2017 New Exam Pattern
The TSPSC PGT syllabus 2017 pdf is now out. The officials of the Telangana PSC TGT have now declared the syllabus and exam pattern. Recruitment is now ongoing for the Post graduate Teacher written test and the candidates who have applied can get the mains and prelims syllabus on the official website. More information regarding Government Jobs in Telangana are released each day. The candidates who have applied for the post and were eagerly waiting for the TS TGT Syllabus and finally their waiting is over and the candidates can check it out on the official website which has been given below. The candidates can now start the preparation. Also the candidate can get all the information about the exam by downloading the latest TSPSC notifications which is available on the same website which is www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 English/ Telugu
The candidates who have applied for the Telangana PCS jobs can now check out the syllabus for the gurukul school teacher syllabus pdf. The mains exam and also the screening test which will be held and also the candidates then have to cross the interview round so as to get placed in this area. The TS PGT Paper 1 Syllabus and TS PGT Paper 2 syllabus 2017 is available for download from below link.
The organization name is Telangana State Public Service Commission and there are in total 921 posts for the Post graduate teachers. Also the last date to apply for the same is 4th may. The candidates can apply online mode.
TSPSC PGT Exam Pattern 2017
The Telangana PSC had recently issued a notification regarding Teacher Jobs. Interested candidates can apply and must read the eligibility criteria before you apply through. Each year various recruitment notification is released and many aspirants are waiting for this opportunity to avail this. Therefore on this page some preparation guide for TSPC Teacher Exam 2017 is described here. The contenders can can directly download Telangana Gurukulam Syllabus for PGT (Teacher) Exam. Aspirants are required to go through each prelims and mains exam pattern. Hence short intro is their for reference purpose of TSPSC PGT Exam Pattern below.
TSPSC PGT Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 (Screening Test Pattern)
|Exam Type||S.No||Subjects||Total Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Objective Type||1.||General Studies||150||150||150|
|2.||Basic Proficiency in English|
Telangana PSC Post Graduate Teacher Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Overall Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Objective Type||I||Pedagogy of Concerned||150||150||150|
|II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject|
Telangana PSC PGT Syllabus 2017
The aspirants can start their preparation for Telangana PSC PGT Exam 2017 from the topics listed below. Below is the list of important topics that are subjected to ask in future examination. Based on previous year analysis of exam, we have analyzed important topics. Thus you can prepare from TS PGT Syllabus as:
TS PSC PGT Teacher Prelims+Mains Exam Syllabus 2017
- General Studies.
- General Abilities.
- Basic Proficiency in English.
TS TGT PGT Syllabus – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Indian Political System.
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Social Exclusion.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
TS Teacher Syllabus – General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude.
TS Gurukulam Syllabus – Basic Proficiency in English School Level English Grammar
- Noun & Pronouns.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Reported speech.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Phrasal Verbs.
- Related Pair of Words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Words and Sentences:
- Use of Words.
- Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fillers and Improvement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Spelling Test.
- Spotting of Errors.
Stay tuned for more updates on TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 pdf regarding these exam or you can also visit the official site as mentioned above.