SSC CHSL Stenographer Syllabus 2018 in pdf avaailable here. Download SSC CHSL Grade C & D Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern updated. SSC CHSL Steno Grade C Syllabus 2018, SSC CHSL Steno Grade D Syllabus 2018.
You're Interested in
SSC CHSL Stenographer Syllabus 2017 pdf
The SSC CHSL Stenographer 2018 exam is conducted for jobs of staff selection commission in Lucknow. There are many students who study really hard to crack this exam. There are previous exam papers available on internet from where students can prepare for the exam. For the year 2018 the staff selection commission of Lucknow has declared a notification for recruitment which states there are 5134 vacancies for the post of Stenographer. If you are a candidate who has applied for SSC CHSL then you can practice with the previous year’s question papers through internet.
The SSC CHSL Stenographer Syllabus pdf is detailed over below. The number of candidates applying for the exam is really huge. There are also some individuals who are working really hard and making multiple attempts for the exam. Studying for the exam with previous year’s papers is the best way to crack it. Candidates who have appeared for the staff selection commission CHSL stenographer exam can make use of these papers to prepare.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018
You can check SSC CHSL stenographer syllabus in Hindi/English and staff selection commission CHSL Steno Exam Pattern on internet. This is a very important study material one must have while preparing for staff selection commission CHSL stenographer 2018 exam. The candidates can be benefitted by referring the exam pattern as it’s the easiest way to study got staff selection commission CHSL stenographer exam. The candidates can go through the sections provided in the SSC CHSL stenographer 2018 syllabus.
- Written Examination
- Questions asked are of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Question paper is divided in three parts in the test viz. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The duration of exam will be of 2 hrs or 120 minutes.
- The maximum marks for all the Part-I, II & III is 200 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
SSC Stenographer Written Exam Pattern
The Written Exam Pattern of SSC Stenographer 2018 exam is detailed in table illustrated.
|Exam Mode||Part||Subject Name||Max Marks||Duration|
|Written Exam||I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 Qs )||50||2Hours (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
OR2.00PM to 4.00PM)
|II||General Awareness (50 Qs)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100 Qs)||100|
- SSC Stenographer Exam pattern of Skill Test
- Candidates who qualified for written exam are only eligible for the Skill Test.
- Commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the written examination.
- The skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in skill test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade D‟.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only.
- The skill test will be held at various examination centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
|SSC Stenography Skill Test 2017|
|Post Name||Speed||Transcription Time|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||80 w.p.m.||50 minutes (English)65 minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||40 minutes ( English )55 Minutes ( Hindi )|
SSC CHSL Steno Exam syllabus
To begin the study for staff selection commission SSC CHSL stenographer 2018 exam a candidate must download the exam pattern and SSC CHSL steno exam syllabus from internet. The SSC CHSL steno grade c syllabus covers all the topics that are covered in the staff selection commission CHSL written exam. The SCC CHSL steno exam pattern and previous papers will help to understand which topics to focus on. You will be offered a post according to your performance in the staff selection commission written exam and skill test by SSC CHSL. The topics covered in the examination are such as general studies, English, general aptitude and reasoning ability.
SSC CHSL Steno Grade C & D Syllabus
Covering all the topics thoroughly will help you perform well in the exam. Observe the previous question papers well. This will help you to understand the typical pattern of exam. Once you study the SSC CHSL question papers you will understand where to focus and what to cover. Scoring good marks in written test of Staff selection commission CHSL is very important as the cutoffs are dependent on written test score. In the final cutoffs the score of skill test is considered. Download SSC CHSL Stenographer syllabus 2018 from here.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. You have to prepare roughly for this section. Maximum marks can be secured easily. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions. Therefore download SS CHSL Stenographer syllabus in Hindi/English.
- Analogies, similarities, and differences
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series etc
General Awareness: Candidates have to prepare through for this SSC CHSL Steno exam. Therefore study only from SSC CHSL Steno exam syllabus. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The following questions are relevant that have asked in previous year examination.
- India and its Neighboring countries
- Indian Culture
- Especially pertaining to Sports
- Economic science
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc
English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. So to test candidates solving capability in English language will be tested.
- Active and passive voice
- Comprehension passage
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Miss-spelt words detection
- Direct and Indirect Conversion
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze passage
Referring old question papers is the key of success in staff selection commission CHSL exam. If you are preparing for SSC CHSL stenographer recruitment then it is essential to download SSC CHSL steno, clerk and LDC’s previous year’s question papers. We have updated complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 in pdf.
While if you have any questions regarding SSC CHSL Stenographer syllabus pdf then leave it in comment box below.