SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus are here. Download and refer detailed SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Check SSC CGL NEW Syllabus 2018, NEW SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern.
You're Interested in
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus – Download PDF
Are you searching for SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier-I & Tier-II Exam? Yes, then read complete notification first and then proceed further. We are providing here the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Tier-I, II as well as Tier III. All the three tiers of the Exam Syllabus of SSC CGL 2018 is explained in this article in a detailed and an easy to understand way. SSC has been released the SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Some recent modifications have been made by SSC in the examination scheme. From this year, the Tier-III which is a descriptive test has been inducted from this year in the SSC CGL 2018 examination.
As per the scheme of the examination the syllabus of SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus has been divided into different sections. The candidates will get know about the topics covered under different sections on getting familiar with the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus. List of important topics relevant to exam and detailed SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 exam of all the three tiers.
1) Date of Announcement of CGL Notification: May 2018
2) Closing Date for SSC CGL 2018 Online Registration: June 2018
3) Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018: August 2018
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 -Tier 1, 2
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018. By looking at your SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern, you can get the rough idea about the question asked in the actual exam, difficulty level, marking scheme, total marks, etc. Since the authority has announced the SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2018, right now is an ideal opportunity for you to begin getting ready for the exam. Here is the point by point SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2018 are updated here. This article will give you the whole detailed regarding SSC CGL 2018 syllabus. Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 in Pdf format.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 pdf
Importance of knowing the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus?
It is very important to go through the syllabus of any examination before starting any preparation. Listed below are the points which prove this statement:
• Students will understand the parts they need to cover for the examination after knowing the syllabus.
• It will help you to prioritize the various parts of the syllabus they need to cover.
• Planning their study would get easier after knowing the complete syllabus. They can divide the various parts of the syllabus into different time intervals.
Specifications as per the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus officially released by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 which are mentioned below:
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-I comprises of 100 question and time duration will be 75 Minutes.
- The question paper consists of four-part i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness/ General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- Each section consists of 25 Question of 50 marks. Thus SSC CGL Tier-I will be of 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking.
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern 2018
SSC CGL Tier-II consists of 4 papers
- Paper-1 Quantitative Ability
- Paper-2 English Language and Comprehension
- Paper-3 Statistics
- Paper-4 General Studies (Finance and Economics)
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|2||General English & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern 2018
The SSC CGL Tier 3 consist of descriptive type questions and will be held in offline mode only. Aspirants need to write Essay / Application Writing / Letter / Precis, etc. The exam paper carries 100 marks and total duration is 1 hour.
Though the Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations have different set of question paper but the candidates should understand that their syllabus is almost same. There are four sections of 200 marks in Tier 1 whereas Tier 2 examinations has 400 questions of 600 marks. Tier 2 examination is comparatively deeper than the Tier 1 examination.
If you have any questions regarding “SSC CGL Exam 2018 Syllabus” then leave it in the comment box below. Stay connected with us at EntranceAdda.in for more updates on Latest Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Pattern.