SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018-2019 complete information detailed here. Apply for Latest SAIL Notification for Proficiency Trainee (Nurse). SAIL Durgapur Proficiency Trainee Nurse Jobs Walkin, Eligibility, Pay Scale, How to Apply, & other details.
You're Interested in
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is leading company in steel production in India. It is prominent fact that SAIL is a Maharatna company. It is a public sector unit which owns five steel plants at BHILAI, ROURKELA, DURGAPUR, BOKARO and BURNPUR. It is really a matter of honor to work with SAIL. Candidates who are seeking a career with SAIL have got one opportunity to work in SAIL. Steel Authority of India has notified 130 vacancies for Proficiency Trainee (Nurse).
Benefits of Working under SAIL
- Person will get an extra honor in the society as SAIL is a PSU as well as a Maharatna Company.
- The person will get a financially secured job so future will also be saved
- A person will get a chance of career advancement.
- There will be more chances of growth in career.
SAIL Proficiency Trainee (Nurse) Recruitment
Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Nursing) degree or Candidates should hold a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife
Total number of Vacancies – 130
Last Date to Apply – 20th April, 2018
SAIL Jobs 2018 Walkin – Interview Tips
Nowadays Interview has become an essential and powerful tool to select the human resource for any company. The verbal and non-verbal skills of the candidates are assessed during the interview process. Here we are providing some tips for scoring good marks in the interview process.
- The interview process is a tool to evaluate the overall personality of the candidate so you should improve your external appearance with good dressing sense
- Communication skill should be flourished with fluency
- All documents should be arranged properly and kept wisely at the interview place
- Candidates should prepare his introduction properly as it is always going to be first question in all interviews.
- Candidates should go through their Resume and check all the grammatical mistakes.
- There are some common questions are also here which are generally asked in interview like- Hobbies, Salary Expectations, Strength, Capability and Future plans so candidates should prepare all these questions properly.
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment Notification
We are providing you details of vacancies and walk in venue so it will be helpful for you and beneficial as well.
Some Considerable Points
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – SAIL
- Name of the Post – Proficiency Trainee
- Last date to Fill the Application Form- 20th April
- Application Accepted – In Offline Mode
- Job Location – Durgapur
Salary package for the post.
|Monthly allowance||Allowance Rate
(Total allowance payable = Rate * No. of available working days in a month)
|20 days or more||Rs.260/- per working day|
|15-19 days||Rs.130/- per working day|
|Less than 15 days||No amount to be given. Only stipend to be made|
Director’s Conference Hall,
DSP Main Hospital,
So keeping all these points in mind go ahead and do not wait for last moment.