RRB NTPC 6th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 6th April.
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1.Syed Modi Grand prix winner?
Ans: K Srikhanth
2. When Microsoft founded?
3. Start Up India launch year?
4.Another Name of Badshah Khan?
Ans: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
5. First woman DG of paramiltary forces?
Ans: Archana Ramasundram
6. Which is not a gland(options: Liver,gall bladder,Pituatry,Adrenal)?
Ans: Gall Bladder
7. Parliament Construction year?
8. Nephron Belongs to?
9.Smiling Buddha Mission?
Ans: India’s first successful nuclear bomb test At Pokhran
10.What is Calcium Hyrdoxide?
Ans: slaked lime
11.Mars is also known as?
Ans: Red Planet
12. Yellow Fever caused by?
Ans: Male Mosquitoes
13. Chief Election Commissioner is removed by?
Ans: Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
14.British Rule was ended on which year?
15.2015 Arjuna Award given to which female wrestler?
Ans: Babita Kumari
16. Who won more grandslams in the year 2015?
Ans: Novak Djokovic
17. Political System of Afghanistan is known as?
Ans: Democratic Republic
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1. Name of Laughing Gas?
Ans. Nitrous oxide
2. When did the British give independence to India?
3. Dwarf planet is?
4. Loolong festival belongs to which state?
5. What is Shortcut key of pasting in MS Word?
Ans. Ctrl + V
6. What is the currency of Mayanmar?
7. Who built the Jantar Mantar of Delhi’s?
Ans. Maharaja Jai Singh
8. The Popular dance of Tamilnadu?
9. Which of the following does not come under home ministry?
10. Another name of leprosy?
Ans. Hansen’s disease
11. Ligo a mission related to?
Ans. Black Holes
12.Which of the following is not protocol?
13.How many research centres will India establish by 2020 in Antarctica?
14.How generator Works?
Ans. Mechanical energy into electrical energy
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1.Name of Ganga in Bangladesh
2. 8th UN Secretary General
Ans: Ban Ki-Moon
3. what speed needed by jet to escape the earth’s gravity
Ans: 7 miles per second, or 25,000 miles per hour
4. when did anglo sikh war fought
5. National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants
6. Himalayan Forest Thrush Bird Found in which state?
Ans: Northern india
7. Osoong Festival is clelebrated in which state
8. LIGO project is related to
9. to whom region the lion emblem is setup
Ans: Maurya Empire
10. 2nd panipat battle in which year
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.