RRB NTPC 5th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 5th April.
You're Interested in
RRB NTPC 5 April 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1.Short Distance file transfer/Communiation device?
2. National game of USA?
3.Law of Inertia is given by ?
4. Biodiesel Train will be started in which zone?
Ans: South Western Railways Zone
5. Most Populous State?
6. Ctrl+z is what?
Ans: to Undo any action
7. Indo Pak war in which Year?
8. Anti corruption member in ICC from Indian Cricket Team?
Ans: Rahul Dravid
9. Forest Area Percentage in India?
10. which convert source code to object code?
11. Number of World Heritage Site in India?
12 Rank of India in Human Development Index?
14. Astrosat satellite first launched in which year?
Ans: 28 September 2015
15. Founder of White Revolution?
16. Dadabhai Naroji Professor in which University?
Ans: University of London.
17. toxicology is ?
Ans: Study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms.
18.Panipat Refinery belongs to which company?
19.Siachen Avalanche Survivor name?
Ans: Lance Naik Hanumantha
20.Odd one out? Yahoo.com, twitter.com, facebook.com, whatsapp
21. ISI full Form?
Ans: Indian Standard Institute
RRB NTPC 5 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1.Pidemiology is study of ?
Ans: study of the distribution and determinants of health-related states
2. What is India’s literacy rate as per census 2011?
3.Who was the man of the series in 2011 cricket world cup?
Ans: Yuvraj Singh
4. City on the bank of Nile?
5. Largest Coal Deposits in India are available in?
Ans: Damodar Valley
6. First smart city approved UT ?
Ans: New Delhi
7. The Biography of Indira Gandhi written by?
Ans: Pupul Jayakar
8. Hoolock gibbon found in which state?
Ans: North East States
9. City without planetarium?
10. Hindi is National article by which article?
Ans: Article 343
11. 1024Gb means?
Ans: 1 terabyte
12.Where is Tippu Sultan Maszid situated?
13. Ultrasonic Frequency Range?
Ans: 18–22 kHz.
14. Which element is air polluted?
Ans: Sulphur Dioxide
15.What is the function of Hydrometer?
Ans: measures the specific gravity
16. What is the Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
17. National Sports Day?
Ans: 29th August
18. Pitchblende is related to?
19. Full Form of Pdf?
Ans: Portable Document Format
20.Bones around Chest are?
Ans: rib cage
21.Flag Code of India?
Ans: the variety of life on Earth.
23. Who is the writer of the song amor bangla ?
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
24. Language of Mughal Density?
Ans: Persian Language
25. Which Device is used to connect computer to wireless?
RRB NTPC 5 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1. Which country got maximum no. of Medals in 2012 Olympics?
2. Which Team won Under 19 Cricket World Cup?
Ans. West Indies
3. In which state Khajuraho temples can be found?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
4. Who founded Swaraj party?
Ans. Chitranjan Das
5. Where is the statue of liberty?
Ans. New York
6. India occupies how much percentage of world s geographical area?
7. Which among them is not a good conductor of electricity?
8. Euro is the currency of?
9. Which cricketer hit consecutive three centuries in world cup cricket?
10. What is the length of digestive system?
Ans. Upto 30 feets in adults
11. Which among these is not of alkaline nature?
12. Infrared waves are what type of wave?
13. Tashkent agreement signed after which indo pak war?
14. India came under direct control of British in which year?
15. Bangladesh shares boundaries with which of the following countries?
16. While moving up an elevator what happens to out body weight?
17. Gas released during respiration by us?
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.