RRB NTPC 4th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 4th April.
RRB NTPC 4 April 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1. Where is shore temple located?
Ans. Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
2. Who is Father of White Revolution?
Ans. Verghese Kurien
3. Who was brand ambassador of syechelles?
Ans. AR Rahman
4. What is Victoria memorial?
5. When was economic liberalisation in India started?
6. Which is Laccadive sea?
Ans. Lakshadweep Sea
7. Name of parent company of Google?
8. Who wrote unknown Indian?
Ans. Nirad C. Chaudhuri
9. Name of India’s first satellite?
10. Who was the Governor General after Mountbatten?
Ans. C. Rajagopalachari
11.Indian army (faug) k founder ?
Ans.ras bihari boss
12.Forword block ann aazad sarkar k founder?-
Ans.subhash c boss
RRB NTPC 4 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1)Zika virus is spreaded by ________.
2) IPTL implies ________.
A. International Premier tennis league
3) Where is valley international park located?
4) What is reason behind yellow colour of Papaya?
5) Who is founder of servant of Indian society?
A. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
6) UPS means __________.
A. Uninterrupted power supply.
7) For which effect Einstien got nobel prize?
A. Law of Photo electric effect
8) Importance behind gov of India act 1935?
A. Main source of Indian constitution
9) Main source of Vitamin-A
10) Indian institute of vegetable research is at ______.
11.Valley of flowers in which state- uttarkhand
12.11th Pakistan Pm -benezir bhoto
13.World bank given money in DEC- swach bharat mission
14.Shape milky way galaxy-spiral
15.Gold medal boxer in asia-marry kom
16.Hydrogen has how many no.of electrons and protons and newtrons.
17.Which country invent pencil
18.Who play role of sita in older Ramayana serial
19.Stand up mission aim?
20.Bihu, celebrated which occasion?
21.Oxygen in photosynthesis is formed from? Water/co2
22.Plasi war on which river?bhagirathi river 1757
23.1st U.S president to attend republic day parade in india?
RRB NTPC 4 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1.Who commisioned tajmahal?
2.First woman doctor in world?
Ans: Elizabeth Blackwell
3.No of Muscles uses for eye ball?
Ans: 6 Muscles
4.What is the national game of China?
Ans: Table Tennis
5.Nearest galaxy to milkway?
6.South Africa currency?
Ans: South African Rand
7.No of players in polo?
8.Acid in grapes?
Ans: Tartar Acid
9.Who build jantarmater in delhi?
Ans: Maharaja Jai Singh
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.