RRB NTPC 29 March 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 29 march.
You're Interested in
RRB NTPC 29 March 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1.Last Mughal emperor?
Ans.Bahadur Shah Zafar
3.Which is landlocked country?
4.Quit India Revolution?
Ans.8 August 1942
7.Smallest bone in human body?
8.Subhash chandra bose father name ?
9.Organ that can grow and regenerate?
10.Where paper invented?
12.Gases Causing greenhouse effect?
Ans.water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone
14.’Tee’ term associated with which sports?
15.Who is Chief justice of India?
Ans.Justice TS Thakur
16.Who is known as semant(Frontier) Gandhi?
Ans.Khan Abdul Gaffar khan
17.National song written by?
Ans.Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay,
18.Where is Kunchilal water falls?
19.Largest non polar desert in the world?
20.where is the island of Sychelles located?
21.Land locked country?
Ans.Liechtenstein in Central Europe, surrounded by Switzerland and Austria.
22.Pollination by wind is called?
Ans.Anemophily or wind pollination
23..Brightest star in our sky? Ans.Sirius A
24.A Passage to Infinity: Medieval Indian Mathematics from Kerala and Its Impact written by?
Ans.George Gheverghese Joseph
25.Mangalyan launched from?
26.RBI Nationalised in which year?
27.Queen berry rules in which game?
28.A Deep crack in glacier is called?
29.Largest fresh water lake?
30.Granite is an example of?
Ans.Mughal emperor Akbar
32. Football world cup team to win maximum no. of times?
33. Aurum is which metal?
RRB NTPC 29 March 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1. Swej nahar is in which country?
Ans. Egypt(Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
2. What is graphene?
Ans. Allotrope of carbon.
3.Radar full form?
Ans. RAdio Detection And Ranging.
4. What is umami?
Ans. 5th basic taste of tongue
5. Highest grand slams winner male?
Ans. Roger Federer
6. Oscar winner director from India?
Ans. Satyajit Ray
7.DPT FULL FORM?
Ans. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
8 Which river flows through Karnataka and TN?
9.2015 TIME person of the year
Ans. Chancellor Angela Merkel
10. Father of geometry
11. Zika virus spread by
Ans. Aedes mosquito
12. Berlin wall demolished in which year?
13. Which language use ideographs?
Ans. China and Japan.
14. SPM full form?
Ans. Suspended Particulate Matter
15. Tallest building in world?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
16. Who gives oath to the President?
Ans. Chief Justice of India.
17. No. of medals for India in 2012 Olympics?
Ans. 6 medals.
18. Kamarup kingdom is in which state?
19. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Ans. 65 years
20. Chemical name of Baking soda?
Ans. Sodium Bicarbonate
21. Lemur are found in?
22. Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to?
23. Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old?
Ans. 30,000 years.
24. Maximum gold in olympics by which person?
Ans. Michael Phelps.
25. What is tomato?
Ans. It is a fruit.
RRB NTPC 29 March 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1. World Toboco Day
Ans. May 31
2. 2015 World Cup Hosting
Ans. Australia,New Zealand
3. World environment day
Ans. June 5
4. Bismark of India?
Ans. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
5. Largest boundary shared with Bangladesh-
Ans. West Bengal,India
6. Kaislas styrthi and malala got noble prize which year?
7. Mom mission year-
Ans. 24 sept- 2014
8. RTI implemented in which year?
9. Second longest river of india?
10. Who was the 1st lady president of indian national congress?
Ans. Annie Besant
11. When was rupee symbol adopted?
Ans. officially adopted in 2010(launched on 8 July 2011)
12. Who won 1st olympic medal of badminton?
Ans. Saina Nehwal
13. Where was national science conference held in india?
Ans. New Delhi
14. Which is not a green house gas?
15. Which of the following gases has color and odour?
16. Which of the following do not cause cancer?
17. Bharat ratna non recipient?Ms subbalaxmi, lataji, ar rahman ???
Ans. Ar Rehman
18. What is the name of mission to be sent to study sun in 2019-2020?
19. Which of the following has declared ‘Cow’ as Personality of the Year 2015?
Ans. Yahoo India
20. Name of the operation between Pakistan and India in Kargil War?
Ans. Operation Vijay
21. World heritage site Bhimbetka,MP is famous for?
Ans. Rock Shelters
22. What is Akash missile?
Ans. Surface to Air Missile
23. Who is the cheif guest for republic day 2016?
24. If the Temperature of the body decreases this condition is called?
25. Osteoporosis is related to which organ?
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.