RRB NTPC 28 March 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 28 march.
RRB NTPC 28 March 2016 Questions Asked: 1 Shift
1) What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh?
2) Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
3) How many moons does mars have?
Ans. (Phobos and Deimos).
4) Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
5) Rowlatt act in which year?
6) World TB day?
7) Who gave the slogan “Do or die”?
8) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment?
9) Golden temple of dambulla is present in??
10) Cyprus capital?
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)?
12) First international cricket match was played between??
Ans.Aus vs. Eng.
13) Sorrow of bengal?
14) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Ans.Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
15) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
16) What is Viticulture?
Ans.Production of grapes.
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India taken from ?
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
19) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?
Ans.PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
21) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Ans.Swachh Bharat Mission.
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with?
23). Konark Temple made by?
Ans.King Narasimhadeva I
24). Smallest Continent of world?
25). Marsh Gas?
26). Name of 1st satellite on Moon?
27). Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement?
Ans.Quit India Movement.
28). Who discovered penicillin?
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
30). Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’?
31). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
RRB NTPC 28 March 2016 Questions Asked: (2nd shift)
1.Capital of Denmark?
2.Yoga day celebrated on?
3.January 4th Independence day of which country?
4.2018 winter session Olympic game venue?
Ans. PyeongChang, South Korea
5.India’s Oldest dam?
Ans.Kallanai Dam, also known as Grand Anicut. It still serves the people of Tamilnadu, India.
6.First indian lady to won gold in asian games?
7.first indian hockey player to awarded padam shri?
Ans.Balbir Singh Dosanjh
8.Rabindnath tagore got noble prize in which year?
9.Ethanol is obtained from?
10.No. of fundamental duties?
11.2015 French open winner?
Ans.Stan Wawrinka(Men), Serena Williams(Women)
12.How many players in kho kho?
13.2 largest country in respect of land area?
14.U.N climate change meeting held in which place?
15.Ajanta and ellora cave is located in which state?
17.Group of dolphin is called?
Ans.School or Pod
18.Polio vaccine is developed by?
Ans.Jonas Edward SalK
19.Name of dog who first goes to space?
20.Father of space research?
Ans.Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
21.DMK party is founded by whom?
Ans.Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
22.First Lok sabha speaker?
Ans.Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
23.Instrument to detect object under water?
24.Study of birds is called?
25.First governer general of free india?
26.Buddha attained enlightenment at?
27.Another name of computer chip?
RRB NTPC 28 March 2016 Questions Asked: (3rd shift)
1) Thomas Cup Related to ?
2)Dadasaheb phalke award 2014?
Ans.: Sashi Kapur
3) Colour. Of octopus blood?
4) National vigyan sansthan????
5) Other name of chanakya???
Ans.: Kautilya, vishnu guptha
6) 2014 miss universe?
Ans.: Palunana vega (Colombiya)
7) which metal is noble?
8) Who has given Droncharya award 2015?
Ans.: Naval Singh, Anup singh, Harbans singh, Swatantar raj,Singh nihar Ameen
9) Elephanta Caves Situated in ?
Ans.: Raigad (Dist) Maharastra
10) Biggest Mammal?
Ans.: Blue whale
11) Who invented bramh samaj?
Ans.: Raj Ram Mohan Rai
12) Rial is currency of which country?
Ans.: Soudi Arabia
13) Which river originates from western ghat?
14) which city of Australia densely populated
15) which game is now eliminated from olympic?
16) earths water cycle powered by?
17) energy of sun by which process?
Ans.: Nuclear fusion
18) 20 equinox means?
Ans.: 20 Faces
19)father of rabindra nath Tagore ?
Ans.: Debendranath tagore
20) Titanic belongs to which country?
Ans.: UK And Ireland
21) Indian Institute of science situated at?
22) current Chief Justice India?
Ans.: T. S. Thakur
23) oscar for best animated feature film 2015?
Ans.: Big Hero 6
24) New name of bharatpur national park?
Ans.: Keoladeo Ghana National Park
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.