RRB NTPC 16th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 16th April.
You're Interested in
RRB NTPC 16 April 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1.Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services?
2.Mouse is Invented by?
Ans: Douglas Engelbart
3.Who is the CEO of E-commerce Company Flipkart?
Ans: Binny Bansal
4. Large Princely state during Indian Independence?
5. Which state becomes digital state?
6. What is the name of the person who made first chocolate?
Ans: Hernan Cortes
7. Chinese Pilgrim visited India during gupta period?
Ans: Fa Hien
8. Muhammad Bin tuglaq transfered capital from Delhi to which place?
9. In which state Resham Udyog Situated?
10. Who is the Chief of Election Commission?
Ans: Nasim Zaidi
11. UHT Full form?
Ans: Ultra High Temperature
12. Saina Nehwal Related to which sports?
13. Which Bacteria converts milk into curd?
Ans: Lactobacillus Bacteria
14.What is Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria?
15. Full Form of SPM?
Ans: Scanning Probe Microscope
16. Railway Budget in 2016 Presented by?
Ans: Suresh Prabhu
17. Right to Freedom and Liberty related to which article?
Ans: Arctile 21
RRB NTPC 16 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1. Who is the ICC number 1 test player?
Ans: Steve Smith
2. Who is the ICC President?
Ans: Zaheer Abbas
3. Who Invented Gun?
Ans: Richard Gatling
4. Who is the 23rd Governor of RBI?
Ans: Dr. Raghuram Rajan
5. Who is Frontier Gandhi(Repeated)?
Ans: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
6. Who Invented Fountain Pen?
Ans: Petrache Poenaru
7. Who is the First king of vijayanagara dynasty?
8. What is the Unit of Force?
9. Who is Longest Serving Chief Minister in India?
Ans: Pawan Chamling
10. What is the Full Form of MRP?
Ans: Maximum Retail Price
11. What is the Full Form of MMU?
Ans: Memory Management Unit
12. Who is the King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories?
Ans: Narasimhavarman I
13. Notre Dam Cathedral is Situated at which place?
14. Which river flows from tibet?
15. Atomic Number is equal to ?
Ans: Number of Protons
16. Who is the Richest Person As per Forbes global list?
Ans: Carlos Slim
17. P.A sangma served as a loksabha speaker in which year?
Ans: 1996 to 1998
RRB NTPC 16 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1)When was AAP Party established?
A: November 26, 2012
2) Name the largest moon of pluto ?
3) What is full form of TCP in terms of network?
A: Transfer control protocol
4) Who is the founder of twitter?
A: Evan Williams, Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone
5) Which is largest moon in solar system?
6) Bharat ratna awarded prime minsters?
A: Atal bihari vajpayee and madan mohan malaviya
7) What is bank name of BRICS?
A: NDB( New development bank)
8) Who is founder of ABO Blood group?
A: Karl landsteiner
9) Who is Badminton winner of 1980?
A: Prakash Padukone
10) What is old name of Singapore?
11) Odd one out
A.Rupaya ruban dinar coin
12) Madurai is situated beside which river?
13) Who invented Radioactivity ?
A: Henri Becquerel
14) Which state has Largest forest area?
A: Madhya Pradesh
15) Which state has Largest mangroove forest?
A: west bengal
16) Who is famous king of chola dynasty?
A: karikala chola
17) what the money called after paying cash?
18) What is Japan parliament called as?
19. Radioactivity Invented By ?
Ans: Henri Becquerel
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.