RRB NTPC 11th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 11th April.
You're Interested in
RRB NTPC 11 April 2016 Question Asked: (1st shift)
1.Which is the lighter gas?
2. Name of Gandhi by Britishers which he denied?
3. First Lady Judge in High Court?
Ans: Anna Chandy
4. Gasoline Engine was introduced by?
Ans: Nikolaus August Otto
5. First Woman Prime minister of Sri Lanka?
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
6. What is Ecotone?
Ans: Transition area between two biomes.
7. G20 summit 2015 held in which country?
8. 2015 commonwealth Youth games held at?
9. Kaiser-i-hind by Britishers awarded to?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
10.How many constellations are named?
11. Symmetry of Rectangle is ?
12. Stars shine because of?
Ans: nuclear fusion
13. First Muslim women President in the world?
Ans: Benazir Bhutto
14. Inventor of X rays?
Ans: Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
RRB NTPC 11 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1.Which one is smallest state of India?
2.First Female President of Nepal?
Ans: Bidhya Devi Bhandari,
3.Social Justice come under which article?
4.Operation smile related to what?
Ans: Find Missing Children
5.What is the Rank of India in Corruption Index 2015?
6.Uniform civil code article?
Ans: Article 44
7.FIFA ballon d’or award 2015?
Ans: Lionel Messi
8.Pashupatinath Temple Located at?
9.Who is the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Ans: KP oli
10.Who gave Kaiser-e-hind to Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans: British Government
11.Vertebral Column has how many bones?
12.State with Maximum boundaries with other states?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
13.Where is Tidal Port Situated?
14.Physical Research Laboratory was founded by?
Ans: Vikram Sarabhai
15.Kalindi is the other name of which river?
16.Humayun tomb situated at?
17. Mahabharata was fought for how many days?
Ans: 18 Days
18. CMOS Full Form ?
Ans: Complementary metal-oxide semiconductor
RRB NTPC 11 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1.First artificial satellite of India?
2.When SriLanka got independence ?
3. First indian to be selected as mayor in UK?
Ans: Harbhajan Kaur
4. When PSLV(Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle) Used From?
5. Name of international airport in india which runs by Solar power ?
Ans: Cochin International Airport
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.