RRB NTPC 10th April 2016 Questions Asked with solved answers in pdf available here. Candidates who are looking for RRB Non-technical previous year question papers of 10th April.
You're Interested in
RRB NTPC 10 April 2016 Question Asked: (3rd shift)
1. Who is the BCCI cricketer of the year 2015?
Ans: Virat Kohli
2. Who built Red fort of Agra?
3. largest cell in human body?
4. Dirty Blood if carried by?
Ans: RENAL ARTERY
5. First Human heart transplant performed at?
Ans: South Africa in 1967
6. Study of Humans?
7. Goa was liberated from Portugal by which movement?
Ans: Goa Liberation Movement
8. Saurology is the study of?
Ans: The study of lizards
9. ISRO full form?
Ans: Indian Space Research Organisation
10. What is the age of Retirement of the judge of Supreme Court?
11. Who declare financial emergency ?
12. DVD full form?
Ans: Digital Video/Versatile Disc
13. Mahabodi Temple located at?
Ans: Bodh Gaya
14. who is Maharashtra Tiger’s Ambassador?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
15. M.A chidambaram trophy best woman cricketer 2015?
Ans: Mithali Raj
16. Which acid help in human body for digestion?
Ans: Gastric Acid(HCl)
18. Who has right to issue financial Emergency?
RRB NTPC 10 April 2016 Question Asked: (2nd shift)
1) NFC is Based On ?
2) First dalit President of India ?
3) Dialysis is treatment for ?
4) If B says that his mother is the only daughter of A’s Mother. How A is related to B ?
5) Water is mixture of ?
A.Hydrogen and Oxygen
6) Ozone layer is found where ?
7) How many players in a Volleyball team ?
8) Radish is Fruit or Vegetable ?
9) Rupee sign created by ?
A.D Udaya Kumar
10) Exobiology is ? S
A.Study of Life beyond the earth’s atmosphere.
RRB NTPC Question Papers with Solved Answers
If you have any query related RRB NTPC Question papers please leave it in comment box.