Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has now released RPSC SO notification 2016 on official site for the Statistical Officer for Economics and Statistics Department. The exam is going to be conducted in screen test for eligible and selected applicants. Here we have provided the RPSC Statistics Officer Syllabus 2016 & RPSC Statistics Officer Exam Pattern 2016. Candidates can get complete access to Rajasthan SO Syllabus pdf by visiting at official portal www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can download now the Raj Statistics Officer Previous Papers from official site through online. Read the complete information provided here for Rajasthan RPSC SO Exam Pattern.
RPSC SO Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had recently issued employment notification to filling up 83 Statistics officer, Inspector, Scientific Officer & others vacancies. Eligible aspirants may apply online application form at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before last date of registration. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Age Limit: Applicants should have min of 21 years and max of 37 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree, B.E.(Chemical), Post Graduate Degree, M.Sc or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions.
Application Fee: Posts wise Application Fees kindly refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination followed by interview conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC SO Syllabus Exam Pattern
Applicants those who were searching for latest govt jobs in Rajasthan have recently applied online for 83 RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 notifications. Aspirants searching for RPSC Statistics Officer Syllabus & RPSC Statistics Officer Exam Pattern can now download it from below link. The RPSC is govt organization which works under State Government of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan RPSC SO Exam Pattern & Syllabus are issued on behalf of RPSC Commission.
- The exam paper consists of MCQ’s Question based on objective type
- Total exam paper is of 100 questions
- The paper is of total 100 marks
- Exam duration will be 2 hrs
- One mark for each question
- For wrong answer negative marking is there
Rajasthan Statistics Officer Exam Syllabus
1. Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis.
2. Correlation and Regression: Karl Pearson and Rank correlation coefficients, Multiple and Partial Correlation, Linear Regression.
3. Probability: Classical and Axiomatic approaches of probability, Conditional Probability,
Bayes theorem, Random variable and Mathematical expectation with applications.
4. Probability Distributions: Uniform, Binomial, Poisson, Exponential, Rectangular and Normal Distribution with properties and applications.
5. Sampling Distributions: Chi-squares, t and F Distributions.
6. Multivariate Normal Distribution, Hotellings T2 and Discriminant Analysis, Wisharts
distribution and its properties.
7. Theory of Estimation: Point and Interval estimation, Properties of estimator, Methods of
Estimation – Least Square and Maximum Likelihood estimators.
8. Testing of Hypothesis: Concept of Hypothesis, Types of error in testing, Critical Region and level of significance, Neyman Pearsan Lemma and two tailed tests based on small and large samples.
9. Non-Parametric Tests: Run, Sign, Median, and Kolmogorav Smirnov one sample test.
10. Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, efficiency, accuracy and precision, sampling and non sampling errors, Simple random sampling, Probability proportion to Size with replacement, Sampling with varying probability and without replacement, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling, multistage sampling, ratio and regression methods of estimation.
11. Design of Experiments: Analysis of variance for one way and two way classified data,
Principles of Designs, Completely Randomised Designs, Randomised Block Designs, Latin
Square Designs, 2n factorial experiments, Split plot and Strip plot Design, BIBD, Complete and Partial confounding.
12. Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and
13. Index Number: Uses, types and limitations of index numbers, construction of index
numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average pricerelatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Splicing and Deflating of Index numbers, Cost of Living index numbers.
14. Vital Statistics: Collection of vital statistics- Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates, life tables, Population growth.
15. Statistical Organization in India: CSO, NSSO, National Income Statistics, Population
Census, Agricultural Census, Livestock Census.
16. Economic Concepts: Law of Demand and Supply, Concept of elasticity, Demand
forcasting, Price determination under different markets, National Income, Economic Progress
17. Econometrics: Assumptions of error term in econometric models, Problems of Multi
Collinearity, Auto-correlation, and hetroscedasticity.
18. Main features of Rajasthan Economy: Natural Resources, Agriculture, Livestock, Mining, Industry, Finance and Tourism Development.
RPSC Statistics Officer Previous Paper
RPSC will select the candidates as per their performance in written exam and interview based. So candidates looking for Rajasthan RPSC Statistics Officer Previous Paper can now download it from official site available.
Download RPSC Statistics Officer Quantitative Aptitude Papers
Download RPSC Statistics Officer Data Interpretation Papers
|Bar Graph||Line Graph||Net Diagrams|
|Pie Charts||Tabular Data||Venn diagram|
Candidates can download it from available site and can check the rpsc so question papers and can know which types of questions are asked in the examination. So applicants must download the Rajasthan RPSC SO Old Question Papers pdf download.
RPSC Statistics Officer Model Papers are available. Aspirants can download the Raj RPSC Statistics Officer Model Papers and start their preparation. As it includes the basic question related to exam question papers. Candidates can also check for RPSC Statistics Officer Exam dates. Rajasthan RPSC Statistics Officer Solved Papers Candidates must download the RPSC SO Solved Papers and start solving it to score more in the examination. As everyone are advised to download the RPSC Statistics Officer Solution Paper to score more in the exam.
RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2017
According to official news RPSC is going to announce RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2017. Recently RPSC has issued a notification of recruitment for the post of RPSC Statistical Officer. Huge no of applicants have applied for this online application form from the official site and all applied applicants had participated in the exam which was taken on February, 2017 at various examination centers of Rajasthan state. After this exam all participated applicants will finding for the Result and this Result is very helpful to all of them. As per source this RPSC Sectional officer Result answer key with solved papers will be available soon on the official site to download. We are providing a direct link which is mentioned below there you can check or download your RPSC Statistical Officer Answer key 20176 .