- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017-18, RWF Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017
- Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy 2017, Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2017
- RWF Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017, 192 Trade Apprentices Vacancies, RWF Recruitment 2017: The Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railway has announced the 192 Trade Apprentice Posts. In the advertisement, it has made notification of total 192 vacancies of Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship[ Act 1961. Therefore the aspirants interested in the above vacancy can submit the application form for RWF vacancy 2017 before the 29th November 2017. Hence, we are advising to go through the official website and read the notification attached below before applying the vacancy. Download RWF Apprentice Jobs Application Form 2017 at rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. We are providing the complete details on Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 with the Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Dates, Admit Card mentioned below.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017-18, RWF Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017
The Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railway has revealed the latest employment notice for job seekers. Therefore, those who meet their eligibility can download the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Notification from below. Interested and eligible person are invited to fill the online RWF Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017. The RWF is a manufacturing unit of Railway. Hence, it produces the wheels, axles and wheels sets for use of Indian Railway and Overseas.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy 2017, Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2017
Organization Name: Rail Wheel Factory
Total Vacancies: 192 posts
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Application Mode: Offline
Starting Date of Application Form: 30th October 2017
Last Date to Submit Form: 29th November 2017
Category: Railway Jobs
Official Website: www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
RWF Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Trade||Category wise Vacancy||Total no of Posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)01||01||01||02||04||08|
RWF Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For General: Applicant must have passed class 10th OR it’s equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For Technical: Must have passed ITI (NCVT certificate only).
RWF Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017 Age Limit: Applicant should have the minimum age of 15 years and not more than 24 years, as on 29.11.2017. Age relaxation will be provided for SC/ST candidates and three years in case of OBC.
Rail Wheel Factory vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The applicants will per selected based on their performance of marks obtained in the class 10th percentage of Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks. Therefore each contender needs to check the name in the selection list issued by the department and know the merit list.
How to Apply for RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Read the instruction mentioned before applying form.
- Download the application form and fill all the required details.
- Attach Xerox copies.
- Attach all the required documents and send it offline to the postal address.
Rail Wheel Factory,
Notification + Application Form >> Download Here
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 30th October 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 29th November 2017
- Display list of selected candidates: 3rd week of December 2017
- Commencement of Training: January 2018
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Result, Merit List
Those applicants who are going to appearing in the Rail Wheel Factory in written test and interview round they can check result on the Rail Wheel Factory official site i.e. rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/. If you have any queries regarding RWF Apprentices Vacancy 2017 can ask in below comment box.