PTET (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test) exam Syllabus 2018 and PTET state teacher exam pattern 2016 have been announced. PSTET exam is regulated by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab (SCERT) by the guidelines formed by NCTE. According to PSTET official website PTET exams will be conducted on 21/08/2016. Aspiring applicants can register on PTET website between 04-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 21-JULY-2016 (Up to 05:00 PM). Desired candidates can also check eligibility criteria for PTET exam, structure of PSTET as well as syllabus of PSTET. Download PTET Exam Teacher Syllabus 2018 in pdf for PSTET State teacher exam. PTET Exam pattern for Paper 1 & 2 is available on our site see below.
You're Interested in
What is PSTET (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test)?
PSTET or Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is exam conducted by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab (SCERT), for recruitment of teachers for the Schools owned and managed by the Punjab State Government. TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is mandatory if someone intends to be a teacher for class I to VIII as per the guidelines issued National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Candidates in order to start preparation required PTET exam syllabus 2016 and PTET Exam pattern 2016. Punjab TET Teacher syllabus is available on our site candidates can bookmark our site to stay updated on PTET test 2016, Admit card, Results, Expected cut off marks, answer key and much more.
PTET Exam Details & Punjab STET Important Exam Dates
Organization Name: Department of School Education Punjab.
Exam Name: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 (PSTET).
Name of the post: Teacher Posts.
Official Site: www.tetpunjab.com
Exam Date: 21/08/2016.
Job Location: Punjab.
PUNJAB TET Exam Pattern 2018 Structure
- All questions of PSTET will be MCQ each carrying 1 mark. No Negative Marks
- There will be two papers of PSTET. Paper I will for candidates who want to be teacher for class I to V. And paper II will be for those who intend for class VI to VIII.
- Duration of PSTET will be 2 hrs 30 min.
- SCERT has setup the Qualifying marks of PSTET as 60%.
- PSTET shall apply to the schools owned & managed by Punjab state government.
PSTET Exam Pattern 2018 for Paper 1 (for classes I to V); No. of MCQs 150
Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks
PTET Exam Pattern for Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): No. of MCQs 150
Structure and Content:
Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30MCQs 30Marks
Language-I (compulsory) 30MCQs 30Marks
Language-II (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30Marks
(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher:
Mathematics and Science 60 MCQs 60Marks
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher:
Social Science 60 MCQs 60Marks
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
PSTET Exam 2016 Fees Structure
- Fee of PSTET for only paper I or II is 600 for general while it is 300 for SC / ST / disabled Category.
- For both Papers I & II fee is 1200 for general while it is 600 for SC / ST / disabled Category.
- No fee for ex-servicemen (self- only).
- Payment should be made by Challan ( cash deposit in AXIS bank) , debit or credit card or through net banking
- Last date for payment is 05-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 22-JULY-2016 (Up to Bank Time)
Punjab TET Exam Syllabus 2018
Candidates who are preparing for Punjab State Teacher Exam can download latest PTET exam syllabus for each topics that covers more relevant topics. Punjab TET exam 2016 syllabus are out prepare or make a list of important subjects that are important in examination. PSTET test syllabus is discussed here download for academic year 2016 from here.
The following topics are covered for PTET Exam 2016:-
Punjab Language-I Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Pedagogy of Language Development
Punjab Language-II Syllabus
- Pedagogy of Language Development
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Child Development (Primary School Child)
- Learning & Pedagogy
PTET Mathematics Syllabus
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Measurement, etc
Social Studies / Social Sciences
- Social and Political Life (Civics)
- Body Parts
- Basic needs of ecosystem
- Natural Resources
- About Punjab past and background
- Solar System
- Food, resources and care
- Water resources
- Our Environment
- Habitats types