PGCIL Previous Papers are uploaded here. Download PGCIL old Question Papers with solved answers. Candidates can check and download the PGCIL sample papers here in this site. This is very useful for candidates to download and practice the PGCIL previous papers.
You're Interested in
- PGCIL Previous Papers
- PGCIL Recruitment Question Papers
- Posts available:
- PGCIL Field Supervisor old Question Papers
- Download PGCIL Previous Papers
- Powergrid India Solved Question Papers
- Powergrid India Diploma Trainee Previous Papers
- PGCIL Technical Trainee Question Asked 2011 ,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Questions
PGCIL Previous Papers
Are you the most eligible and interested person to acquire a job in the power grid? Do you like to take up core jobs? Then you might have known the PGCIL exam notifications. The PGCIL has issued notification to fill the vacancies inviting applications from all the interested candidates to the jobs as of mentioned in the official notification. The candidates who have already applied for the job and now are about to start their preparation and have started their preparation can get benefited by visiting this page as we have provided the PGCIL exam sample papers. The candidates can download those model papers and it will help them pass the examination easily.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee (Finance), Diploma Trainee, Jr Technician and Jr Assistant,|
PGCIL Recruitment Question Papers
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer & Senior officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-04-2017 to 20-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and application process. The total number of Posts is not disclosed yet. Candidates who have already applied are requested to take one step further and start solving PGCIL Recruitment old question papers.
- Senior Engineer (SAP-ABAP): 05 Posts
- Senior Engineer (SAP-Basis): 01 Post
- Senior Officer (SAP-FICO/TRM): 03 Posts
- Senior Engineer (SAP-MM): 01 Post
- Senior Engineer (SAP- Project System): 01 Post
- Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP-HCM & Payroll): 01 Post
- Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP-SD): 01 Post
PGCIL Field Supervisor old Question Papers
Power Grid Corporation of India Field Supervisors Solved Questions Papers with Key is accessible here. these papers are given here to free download with the goal that you can download the papers effectively. The greater part of the applicants have connected for these Engineer Jobs. In this manner, They can get the Syllabus and Sample Papers in this article. Power Grid India Field Supervisor Exam is led for filling the Engineer Posts. Hopefuls who are going for Central Government Jobs can utilize this open door. Aside from this, we have additionally given enlistment subtle elements, Eligibility, Criteria, Vacancy Details, and so forth in the accompanying areas. Experience the accompanying segments for getting complete data.
Download PGCIL Previous Papers
“Practice makes man perfect”. This is the most primitive and best tip to crack any exam and for any candidates to get succeeded. Hence it is important to go through previous papers and it enhances the candidates with the knowledge of how a question paper is being framed, important topics to be revised and it also improves the time management skills and confidence levels. Hence we suggest the candidates to download the PGCIL exam previous papers and practice them thoroughly. Candidates can download sample papers of PGCIL from the below-provided link.
Powergrid India Solved Question Papers
Download the subject shrewd PGCIL Previous papers given here. With the assistance of these PGCIL Engineer old Question papers, you can comprehend the inquiries asked in a year ago Exams. Hopefuls who have finished PGCIL Online Application can download, the PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Sample Papers pdf, joined underneath. We trust these PGCIL fathomed Papers will help you for good planning. Thusly, Along with this PGCIL Assistant officer past Papers, you can likewise check the PGCIL Previous Year Practice Papers. Go to the beneath connections to download the PGCIL Engineer display papers for nothing of cost.
Powergrid India Diploma Trainee Previous Papers
PGCIL Technical Trainee Question Asked 2011 ,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Questions
- resistance of ideal transformer winding.
- hysteresis loss in transformer depends on frequency as.
Ans. square of frequency.
- in no load test of transformer input power is equal to.
Ans. iron loss or constant losses.
- zero voltage regulation occurs in which power factor condition.
Ans. leading power factor condition.
- load sharing in parallel operation of transformer.
Ans. impedance is inversely proportional to KVA rating of transformer.
- relation between starting torque of slip ring induction motor and squirrel cage induction motor.
Ans. starting torque of slip ring induction motor is more than starting torque of squirrel cage induction motor.
- relation between rotor power input, slip and rotor copper loss in induction motor.
Ans. rotor copper loss is equal to slip time the rotor input power.
- The Relation between starting torque when induction motor start with the help of star delta starter and auto transformer
Ans. in star-delta transformer starting torque is 1/3 times the full load torque with some other factor.
- due to feedback which factor increases.
Ans. stability of the system.
- effect of the integral controller on system stability.
Ans. for closed loop system by integral controller steady state stability increases.
People also search for:
PGCIL Exam Previous Papers
PGCIL old question papers
PGCIL executive finance previous papers
Powergrid field engineer papers
PGCIL sample paper
PGCIL model practice paper
PGCIL diploma trainee previous papers
PGCIL field supervsior previous papers
PGCIL field engineer paper
powergrid india engineer syllabus
PGCIL last year 2016 2018 question papers solved
If you have any questions related to PGCIL Previous Papers then leave it in the comment box below.