The syllabus for NEET 2018 for decided and made as per the guidance of CBSE and Medical Council of India. We have provided you in PDF file of Physics, Chemistry, Biology for NEET 2018 syllabus pdf.
You're Interested in
NEET 2018 Syllabus
The NEET 2018 Syllabus are specially prescribed as per Medical Council of India. The Syllabus are mainly based on Class 11th and Class 12th i.e. Chapters, Subjects & Topics. The syllabus comprises of four sections like Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology. The NEET syllabus 2018 are prepared after completely reviewing it by various syllabi and well prepared by Council Board of School Education (COBSE) & (CBSE), National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT). Check below NEET 2018 syllabus.
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018|
|Physics||45 questions from syllabus of NEET 2018 physics|
|Official syllabus published by||CBSE|
|Biology||90 questions from syllabus of NEET 2018 biology|
|Syllabus issued by||Medical Council of India on review of syllabus by CBSE, NCERT, COBSE, state boards|
|Chemistry||45 questions from syllabus of NEET 2018 chemistry|
NEET Chemistry Syllabus
Class XI: The topics included are Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Hydrocarbons, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Some p-Block Elements, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Redox Reactions, s-Block Element, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen, Equilibrium.
Class XII: Polymers, Solid State, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Solutions, Biomolecules, Electrochemistry, Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemical Kinetics, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Surface Chemistry, Aldehydes, Processes of Isolation of Elements, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, Alcohols, d and f Block Elements, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Coordination Compounds.
NEET Physics Syllabus
Class XI: Oscillation & Waves, Properties of Bulk Matter, Physical world and measurement, Kinetic Theory, Laws of Motion, Behaviour of Perfect Gas, Gravitation, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Particles and Rigid Body.
Class XII: Electronic Devices, Electrostatics, Atoms and Nuclei, Current Electricity, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Alternating Currents, Optics, Electromagnetic Induction.
NEET Biology Syllabus
Class XI: Cell Structure and Function, Human physiology, Diversity in Living World, Plant Physiology, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants.
Class XII: Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Genetics and Evolution.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the exam pattern of NEET 2018 in detailed here.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- Mode of Exam: The NEET will conduct the exam on 7th May 2018.
- Paper Type: Pen and Paper mode.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answers, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Type of Questions: There will be 180 objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Duration in Exam: Total duration of examination is three hours.
- Download NEET Complete Official Syllabus
- Check NEET Exam Pattern Pdf (Official) By CBSE
- Get Complete Details on NEET
- Get NEET Exam Dates/ Important Dates
- Check NEET MBBS/BDS in Hindi
- Check NEET Preparation Tips & Strategy
- How to Fill NEET Application Form
- Download NEET Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
- Get NEET Sample Paper – Download Pdf
- Check NEET Answer Key for All SETS
- Check NEET OMR Answer Sheet
- Check NEET Cut-Off Marks
- Get NEET Counselling Dates
- Check NEET Rank Predictor
- Check NEET College Predictor
If students having any query regarding the NEET Exam Syllabus, they can feel free to ask in comment box. Stay connected with us at EntranceAdda.in for more updates on Latest Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Pattern.