Indian Army has recently released a notification regarding married male/Unmarried female candidates also wards of Battle Causalities of Army personnel, for grant of short service commission in Indian Army under NCC special entry scheme 40th course Oct 2016. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies can apply for these. Candidates for more information on vacancies, educational qualification, age limits, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply are mentioned…
You're Interested in
NCC special Entry Scheme 40th Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Army.
Post Name: NCC Special Entry Scheme 40th course Oct 2016.
For NCC (Men)-50 posts (General category -45 posts & wards of battle casualities-05 posts of army personnel.)
For NCC (women)-04 posts (10% is reserved for wards of battle causalities of army personnel only.)
Total Number of vacancies: 54 vacancies.
i.For NCC holders:Candidates must have degree in equivalent course from any recognized university or its equivalent with min. aggregate of 50% marks secured for years of two. Final year candidates can also apply for this job also candidates have served minimum two years Sr. Division wing of NCC & obtained a ‘B’ grade in C certificate exam of NCC.
ii.Wards of Battle causalities of Army Personnel: Candidates must have degree in any equivalent course from an recognized university or its equivalents must have secured min. 50% aggregate marks for all 3 academic years, here NCC ‘C’ Certificate is not required
Age Limits: Candidates including NCC candidates & wards of Battle casualties must have age between 19 years to 25 years from today’s date
Pay Scale: Candidates pay will be depend on aggregate marks scored and their skills, average salary pay have been uploaded in the notification given below.
Physical standard Criteria:
Height & weight: Min. height is 157.5 cms with correlated weight for women candidates height is 152 cms of weight 42Kg(Candidates age relaxed by 5cms for candidates living in hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese & Garhwali’s & 2cms for candidates living in Lakshadweep
Visual Standards: For male candidate vision distance for corrected better eye 6/6 and worse eye 6/18.
Tattoo Policy: Tattoos policy is also listed; please visit our website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be based on qualification, group tests, physical test, and Interview & Medical examination.
How to Apply for NCC Special entry Scheme
- Candidates who are eligible can apply as plain format applicable on Rgt. Date www.joinIndianarmy.com in download section.
- Application to be forwarded to nearest OC of NCC unit from where NCC C certificate has been issued
- Candidates who are served in armed forces must send their application duly counter signed by Commanding Officer to OC from NCC unit all NCC units must forward their application to DDG.
- NCC of their concerned state and then DDG, NCC state will send all application and forward to Dte Gen NCC .
- Dte Gen NCC will check the application form prior forwarding next to Dte Gen of Rtg (Rtg-A).
- Next Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-A), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense i.e Army have right to shortlist application on basis of grade scored by student in NCC ‘C’ grade certificate examination.
Candidates must submit their application form dated before 20th Jan 2016
Other details like ctc, group insurance, privileges,leave entitlement, stipend pay, etc are mentioned on NCC special Entry Scheme notification.
Download NCC Special Entry Scheme 40th Course Oct [su_button url=”http://22.214.171.124/ESC1511/AsgConfig/Advt.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat”]Click here[/su_button]
For more updates on Indian Army Jobs Subscribe us to receive latest updates & dont forget to bookmark this page to remember us.