MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus pdf for academic year 2018. MPPSC State Engineering Services AE Exam Pattern is out now.
A notification has been released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for the Assistant Engineer posts in various streams (Civil, Mechanical, Agriculture, Electrical). For all those candidates who want to get recruited in Government job in Madhya Pradesh has a great opportunity.
Applicants are browsing for MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Syllabus. It will become easy for the candidates who are preparing for the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam. Here we have uploaded the details on our page regarding the MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus 2018 for Mains Exam. Candidates can Download MPPSC State Engineering Services AE Mains Syllabus from here.
You're Interested in
- MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
- MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Details
- MPPSC SES Syllabus 2018
- MPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
- MPPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern
- MPPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Pattern
- MPPSC AE Syllabus pdf
- MPPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Syllabus
- MPPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Syllabus
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) is independent body that is responsible for the recruitment of a large number of candidates to various service posts in Madhya Pradesh. Every year it releases notification to provide employment opportunity for the job seekers in Madhya Pradesh.
They conduct exams in some stages to qualify the deserving candidates for these posts like it conducts State Service Examination for various Assistant Engineer posts in various
So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam because it is a little bit tough to qualify. We have provided the MPPSC AE Syllabus topics so that candidate will not miss out any important topics and it will also help to exclude all the non important topics which will prevent wasting of time. It will become easy way for the candidate to prepare well for exam.
MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Details
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of Jobs: Assistant Engineer
No. of Posts: 555 Posts
Last Date: 16 / Nov / 2018
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC SES Syllabus 2018
According to the survey done by the experts it has been proved that syllabus based preparation is the best way to prepare for any exam. All those candidates who prepare for exams based on the information given in the latest MPPSC SES AE syllabus perform better than others. The reason is because they are aware of most important and non important topics in the exam. They save their time by excluding the topics which are not in the latest syllabus. So knowing the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 of a exam is a must thing for any candidate.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
MPPSC SES AE Exam Pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been provided by us below. Go through it carefully because knowing the correct Exam pattern is a must as it tell us how the question paper will be in the exam.
MPPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern
- The written Exam will be in descriptive format
- There will two papers for each subject
- Each subject carries 300 marks
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 30% marks)
|Section-A General Introduction of M.P.||50||100|
|Section-B Hindi Language||25||50|
|Section-C English Language||25||50|
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Pattern
The written test will be descriptive type.
► There will be two papers for each subject.
► Each paper will carry 300 marks.
► Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 30% marks).
MPPSC AE Syllabus pdf
The aspirants who where waiting for MPPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus for both prelims and mains exam can refer the topics mentioned below. Based on previous year analysis of exam we have list out important aspects of MPPSC SES exam 2018.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Syllabus
The MPPSC SES AE prelims exam syllabus for Paper-I is discussed below. Download MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus complete details from here.
Section (A) General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh
2. Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
3. Human Resources
4. Energy Resources
7. Planning and Evaluation
8. Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
9. Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
10. Games and Sports
11. Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh
Section (B) हिंदी भाषा
• व्याकरण संबंधी वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न जिसमें संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, संधि, समास, कारक आधारित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
• वाक्य संरचना, वाक्य के प्रकार, वाक्यगत अशुद्धि, शब्दगत अशुद्धि एवं तत्सम, तद्भव से संबंधित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
• पारिभाषिक शब्द (प्रशासनिक शब्द), विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे, कहावतें, प्रारूप लेखन, संक्षेपण आधारित प्रश्न होंगे ।
• अपठित गद्यांश से सम्बंधित 5 वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे । प्रत्येक प्रश्न 2 अंक का होगा ।
Section (C) English Language
The syllabus for the examination General English will be as follows-
The objective type question paper will carry maximum 25 marks each question of one mark.
• Applied grammar containing topics like parts of speech vocabulary, Active Passive, Direct and indirect speech, Transformation of sentence.
• Sentence completion questions (fill in the blanks). These will be of the nature of multiple choice questions.
• Questions on reading comprehension (Based on an unseen passage each).
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Syllabus
Syllabus of this MPPSC SES AE exam paper will be the same as prescribed for the main written examination. Download links for MPPSC Assistant Engineer Mains syllabus are provided here.
The MPPSC SES Mains Exam Syllabus for Assistant Engineer written Exam is given below:-
C I V I L E N G I N E E R I N G ( C O D E N O . 0 1 )
PAPER – I
1. Structural Analysis
2. Structural Design
3. Construction Planning and Management
4. Environmental Engineering
PAPER – II
1. Water Resources Engineering
2. Transportation Engineering
3. Geotechnical Engineering
E L E C T R I C A L E N G I N E E R I N G ( C O D E N O . 0 2 )
PAPER – I
1. Circuit theory
2. Electro Magnetic field
3. Measurement and Instrumentation
4. Analog and Digital Electronics
5. Power Electronics
6. Signals and Systems
PAPER – II
PART – I
1. Control System
2. Microprocessors and Microcomputers
PART – II
1. Electromechanical energy Conversion
2. Industrial Drives & Utilisation
3. Power Systems Analysis and control
4. Switch gear and protection
PART – III
1. Analog communication
2. Digital communication
3. Satellite Communication, Radar and T
4. Microwaves & Antenna
5. Fiber Optic Systems
M E C H A N I C A L E N G I N E E R I N G ( C OD E N O . 0 3 )
PAPER – I
Note : Use of Design Data Book is permitted.
1. Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids
2. Theory of Machines
3. Design of Machine Elements
4. Production Engineering
5. Production Management
PAPER – II
Note : Use of Steam Table and Psychometric Chart are permitted.
2. Fluid Mechanics and Machines
3. Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
4. Energy Conversion Systems
5. Computer Aided Engineering
A G R I C U L T U R E E N G I N E E R I N G ( C O D E N O . 0 4 )
PAPER – I
1. Soil and Water engineering
2. Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
3. Watershed Hydrology
4. Irrigation Engineering
5. Groundwater, Wells and Pumps
6. Soil and water Conservation Structures
7. Drainage Engineering
8. Micro Irrigation Systems Design
9. Watershed Planning and Management
10. Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development
PAPER – II
1. Farm power & Technology
2. Farm Machinery & Equipment
3. Farm Power
4. Field Operation & Maintenance of Tractor & Farm Machinery
5. Tractor Systems and Controls
6. Farm Power & Machinery Management
7. Renewable Energy Sources
8. Human Engineering Safety
9. Design and Maintenance of Greenhouse
10. Post Harvest Engineering and others
11. Crop Process Engineering
12. Drying and Storage Engineering
For further details regarding MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus you can check our website again as if there will be any changes by the board we will update that or you can also visit the official website of the exam conducting board by the link provided above.