MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018-19 has announced the Latest Employment Notification to fill 15 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has released the advertisement and invited the interested candidates to apply for MPPKVVCL AE Jobs 2018 before the last dates. Job seekers seeking for Latest Govt Jobs can fill the application form online through official website. We are providing the latest updates on MPSEB AE Recruitment 2018 details enclosed below.
- MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
- MPPKVVCL AE Vacancy 2018 Details
- MPSEB Asst Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee for MPSEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for MPPKVVCL AE Trainee Jobs 2018
- Pay Scale for MPEZ Asst Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018
- Apply MPPKVVCL AE Application Form 2018
- MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Download MPEZ Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2018
MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has invited the applicants to fill 15 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. Contenders who are searching for Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can enroll now. The department has officially published the MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 at their webpage.
MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical Distribution) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||waiting..|
|Last Date to Submit Form||waiting..|
|Selection Mode||GATE Score|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
MPPKVVCL AE Vacancy 2018 Details
Total Posts: 15 Vacancies.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical Distribution) – 15 Posts
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
MPSEB Asst Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electrical or Electronics and should have minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR 6 CGPA in aggregate For Unreserved/ OBC candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P domicile.
- Candidates should have Minimum Age of 21 Years and maximum Age of 40 Years. Age Relaxation will be given as per government norms and rules as mentioned below.
- OBC Category: 03 Years
- SC / ST Category: 05 Years
- PWD Category: 10 Years
Application Fee for MPSEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
After successfully completing the registration process candidates need to pay the fees online through online or challan.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC / ST candidates: Rs. 1200/-
Selection Process for MPPKVVCL AE Trainee Jobs 2018
Aspirants who have applied online for this job must know the selection procedure. The Selection of MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018 applicants will be made based on their Score in GATE 2018.
Pay Scale for MPEZ Asst Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018
After joining as the post each individual applicant will be paid Rs.15600/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per month as per selection basis in MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018.
Apply MPPKVVCL AE Application Form 2018
- Go to the official website of MPPKVVCL i.e. www.mpez.co.in.
- Search on Homepage to download MPPKVVCL AE Recruitment 2018 Advt Pdf.
- The read the advertisement carefully before applying.
- Click on online application/ registration form.
- Fill the required details as mandatory.
- Upload all the documents online.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Download and Take a printout of application form for further use.
MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Release of Official Notification: 9th November 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of MPPKVVCL AE Application form: 10th November 2018
- Last Date for the Submission of MPEZ AE Application form: 10th December 2018