- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy Notification
- Karnataka Postal Circle Application Form 2017
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is live now. Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Notification Read complete details and Apply from Application Form.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Indian Post Department, Karnataka has released the notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. There are 1048 Vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle for GDS. Interested individuals can apply for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 from 08/04/2017. The last date to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2017 is 08/05/2017. Applicants have to check the official website karnatakapost.gov.in for more details and to complete the online registration.
Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 1048
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 10th/ Matriculation
Important dates of Karnataka Post GDS Jobs 2017 Refer Notification
Karnataka Post Office Vacancy How to Apply online steps Available below
Application Fee for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Rs. 100/-
Selection process Merit list
Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy Notification
The 18 to 40 years old candidates are eligible for 1048 Post Office Vacancy Karnataka GDS Jobs notification. It is mandatory for the applicants to pay the application fee during the online registration process. The OBC, General, unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-. There is no Application Fee for the reserved category candidates.
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- Name of the Department: Karnataka Postal Circle Department
- Job Category: Government job
- No of Vacancies: 1048 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date to Apply Online: 08/04/2017
- Closing date to Apply Online: 08/05/2017
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 District Wise Vacancy Details
District Name No. of Vacancies
Bangalore GPO 10 Posts
Bangalore East 19 Posts
Gokak District 15 Posts
Channapatna District 41 Posts
Bangalore West 7 Posts
Belgaum District 40 Posts
Bangalore South 20 Posts
Bellary District 48 Posts
Kolar District 50 Posts
Bagalkot District 29 Posts
Karnataka Postal GDS Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The Karnataka Postal Circle each year conducts various Indian Post Officer Jobs or Postman Jobs known for providing vacancies in Gram Dak Sevak in Indian Post Office. Recently Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 is released interested candidates read the official notification and eligible candidates apply before its too late.
Age Limit for the Karnataka post office jobs 2017
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Refer the official Karnataka post office jobs 2017 notification for the further age limit details.
Educational Qualification for the Karnataka post office jobs 2017:
- Candidates who have completed the 10th/ SSLC from any recognized board are eligible to apply for these GDS Posts or job.
- The applicant must possess 60 days computer training certificate.
Selection Process for the Karnataka post office jobs 2017:
On the basis of automated generated merit list, the selection of the candidates will be done.
Pay Scale for the Karnataka post office jobs 2017:
Rs. 25,000/- as per the Karnataka Post Office Recruitment Notification 2017.
Important dates of Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2017
- Starting date to submit the online application: 08/04/2017
- Closing date to submit the online application: 08/05/2017
Karnataka Postal Circle Application Form 2017
- Log on to the appost.in/gdsonline website.
- Select the district wise posts for which one you want to apply.
- Enter your details in the Karnataka postal GDS application form as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the online application form on or before 08/05/2017.
Karnataka Postal GDS Recruitment Apply Online
If you have any questions regarding Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Notification leave it in comment box below.