IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2017
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus is released on our website. Candidates interested in appearing for the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Written Exam can go through the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern. IGCAR has released a notification for 219 vacancies. Contestants who are waiting for government jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity given by IGCAR.
Applied applicants who are in search of IGCAR syllabus and exam pattern of IGCAR ST & Technician Syllabus and exam pattern can now download IGCAR old Question Papers for free of cost.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Syllabus
IGCAR is the second largest research institute in India for Atomic Research. IGCAR was established in the year 1971. The main motto of IGCAR is to conduct broad based multidisciplinary programs related to scientific research. It is located in Kalpakkam in Chennai. The present Director of IGCAR is Dr. S.A.V. Satya Murty. He is the Director since 1st September 2015.
IGCAR Technician Syllabus 2017
For Indira Gandhi Atomic Research Centre Exam preparation we are helping each of the candidates to boost up their preparation. Therefore candidates are requested to go through at least once and discover important topics that are relevant to examination. For more guidance start solving IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers.
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Post Name: Technician C & Stipendiary Trainee Category II.
No.of Posts vacant: 219 posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Category: Government Jobs.
Job Location: Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu).
Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Exam Pattern
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee syllabus was updated by IGCAR Recruitment board. For written test their will be three section related to Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. For more details please refer the official website.
IGCAR test include the topics taught during at the time of Intermediate and 10th class. Below we have mentioned all the required topics in detail for easy access to the candidates. Download links are provoided for IGCAR Syllabus 2017 for ST, Technical Officer posts.
IGCAR Stipendiary Syllabus – Mathematics
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Properties of Triangles.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Mathematical Induction.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Complex Numbers.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Theory of Equations.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Partial fractions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- The addition of Vectors.
- The product of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Probability Distributions.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Analytic Characteristic Functions
- Characteristic Functions.
- Self-Decomposable Distributions
- Triangular Arrays
- Infinitely Divisible Distributions.
- Differential equations.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals.
- The Straight Line.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Transformation of Axes.
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus – Physics
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Laws of motion.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Communication systems.
IGCAR Syllabus 2017 – Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
If you have any questions regarding IGCAR Syllabus 2017 leave it in comment box below.