IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016: The IBPS had recently released the official notification for IBPS PO 2016 released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). After the release of notification, aspirants will be looking for Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO 2016. Get complete details of IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 provided here. Candidates before applying for IBPS PO 2016-17 must read out the notification clearly and get full information on Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Recruitment 2016. The Application Form who meets their Eligibility Criteria will be allowed to appear for exam and those who do not fill the form correctly will be rejected. Read this article completely on IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2016 mentioned on this page.
You're Interested in
Complete Details on IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016
Here we are providing IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria can be referred as Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Nationality of candidates. Just read out below three types mentioned for eligibility criteria below given:
Read out the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016, as below follows:
- Applicants should have completed Degree (Graduation) from any recognized university under Govt. of India or any equivalent degree from any recognized university preferred under Central Government.
- The applicants should have Degree Certificate/ Marksheet or He/ She should be graduate on the day of register and must have obtained the minimum percentage with qualifying marks while registering online.
- All educational qualification mentioned here must be from any Institution Board/University recognized under Government of India/ Approved by Government Regulatory Bodies as on 13.08.2016 on or before result must be declared.
- The candidates who are still pursuing the final year graduation are also eligible to apply online and fill IBPS PO Application Form 2016.
Calculation of Marks/Percentage
The percentage carried out must be dividing by total marks obtained and given on Marksheet of candidates as per all subjects of semester/ year with aggregate on all subjects with maximum marks in optional/honors/ additional subjects, etc. This is only for those Universities were class/ grade is decided as per Honors marks given. Meanwhile the fraction of percentage will not be allowed such as 59.99% will be ignored and treated as less than 60% and same as for 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
The following is the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria to apply for IBPS PO Exam as per following details:
- He/ She is Citizen of India or
- He/ She is Subject of Bhutan or
- He/ She is Subject of Nepal or
- He/ She is Tibetan Refugee who had came in India before 1st Jan 1962 and wanted to stay permanently in India or
- Candidates migrated from Burma, East African, Pakistan, Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire, Sri Lanka wanted to settle in India permanently, with belonging to category of 2, 3, 4, 5 and the person above will be eligible to appear for exam as per rule of Govt. of India.
The candidates who want to fill the application form must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years age and should not be earlier as on 02-07-1986 or later than 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms follows below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5 years|
|2.||People affected in 1984 riots||5 years|
|3.||The candidates belonging of Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir as on 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||5 years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
|6.||Other Backwards Class (OBC)||3 years|
The candidates are advised to bookmark www.Recruitment16.in