IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 pdf are available are briefly mentioned here. IBPS Clerk (Prelims and Mains) Syllabus and Exam pattern are available here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk Syllabus, IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification (Clerk CWE VI) scheduled in December. A Common Written Exam (CWE) is set up by IBPS for the Recruitment of IBPS Clerks. Candidates must read official IBPS clerk syllabus 2018 if you want to really make sure all topics are relevant. Download IBPS clerk Syllabus for the academic year 2018 in pdf format.
Candidates who all wanted to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment need to fill an online registration form and submit it before the last date of submission. Once the form is submitted they need to start their preparation according to the Syllabus of IBPS Exam 2018-19 and having a view on Exam Pattern.
Here we have provided complete details about IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 which will help the candidates to improve their performance. Candidates can also go through the IBPS Clerk Job Profile and Salary Structure as provided here.
You're Interested in
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Department has divided the selection process in two steps i.e. Pre & Mains. All those candidates who are applying for this exam must qualify in Common Written Exam of IBPS i.e Prelims. Qualified students will be shortlisted for the IBPS clerk mains exam.
For more clarification about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Examination we have provided the IBPS Clerk prelims syllabus & exam pattern below.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
IBPS Clerk Prelims paper is sub divided into three parts – Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language. Time duration for prelims is 01 Hrs. Candidates must qualify this common written exam to appear in Mains. Also all candidates are advised to see IBPS clerk mains exam pattern 2018 details.
|Subjects Name||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||01 hour|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2018
IBPS Clerk Mains paper is sub divided into five parts – Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. Time duration for Mains is 135 min. Here is complete details regarding IBPS clerk mains exam pattern 2018.
|(Objective) Test Name||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning or General Intelligence||50||30 Min.|
|English Language||40||30 Min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 Min.|
|General Awareness||40||25 Min.|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20 Min.|
Negative marking of 0.25 marks is also there.
Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus pdf
All the contenders who are looking officially for Download IBPS clerk syllabus pdf are available here. Candidates who have applied for this exam should check the details regarding IBPS clerk Syllabus 2018 pdf and IBPS Clerk exam pattern 2018 of Clerk Exam in all five Subjects. Candidates need to qualify in each subject with a minimum passing marks. After qualifying they will be shortlisted for Interview Session.
Subject wise Details:
- Reasoning Syllabus: It consists of logical reasoning question which have forming conclusion, judgement from premises or facts. Problems asked in IBPS Clerk Exam is based on Verbal Reasoning (Analogy, Odd one out, Statement conclusion, Coding – Decoding, Blood Relation, Alphabet Test, Series Test, Ranking Test, Direction Sense test, Figure series, etc.) & Non – Verbal Reasoning (Series Test, Analogy, Miscellaneous, Odd figures, etc.). Candidates are advised to visit official website for IBPS clerk mains syllabus 2018 pdf.
- English Syllabus: As we all know English is an International common language. So to be selected as a clerk one should know the basic of English language.
It covers vocabulary means antonyms, synonyms, homonyms, word formation, sentence completion, sentence rearrangement, passage completion, spelling, active passive voice, etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part is again sub divided in two parts.
- Information (Data) Interpretation: Visual Diagrams, Pie outlines, Line Charts and classification.
- Number Crunching (Arithmetic): Roots, average, ratio, time & work, rate, benefit & Loss, mixture, stocks & share, Clocks, height & distance, etc.
- General Awareness Syllabus: It covers all about the current affairs especially related to banking and the topics related to Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Awards, Finance, etc.
- Computer Syllabus: It covers two section i.e. Hardware & Software. Candidates must have a basic knowledge about computer and the way to operate MS Office.
All details regarding exam preparation of IBPS Exam 2018, candidate can download IBPS clerk prelims syllabus 2018 pdf. Other details regarding IBPS clerk previous year question papers and IBPS clerk sample papers are available to download in pdf.
As per the topics provided above candidates can start their preparation without any delay for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018. For further details you may visit the official website.