- Crack IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam
- IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Tips – English Language
- IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips – Speed reading
- IBPS Clerk Exam Study Materials – vocabulary
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips – Squares and tables
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Cracking Tips – Data Interpretation Guide
- IBPS Clerk Mains Cracking Tips – Quantitative Aptitude
- IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Tips – Reasoning
- IBPS Clerk 2018 Preparation Tips – Syllogism
- How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam – Inequalities
- IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Plan – Series
- How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam – Seating Arrangement
- Study Materials for IBPS Clerk Exam – Miscellaneous
- How to Prepare IBPS Clerk Mains Exam – Mock Tests
- IBPS Clerk Exam Time Management 2018
- IBPS Clerk Best Books 2018
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips 2018 complete details are here. Get IBPS CWE VI Cracking Tips to pass with flying colors in academic year 2017-18. IBPS Clerk Exam Studying tips. The candidates for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible because this exam is highly competitive. You must prepare not vaguely for this exam but with a strategy and by planning the time for each and every section of the exam. Here is a 2 months complete preparation plan for those who are applying for any bank exam. You will also get to see the IBPS Clerk VI syllabus here in 8 week preparation plan for IBPS Clerk 2018.
Crack IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam
- First try to solve all easy related questions, and then try to solve another logical Question these will be bonus points for all candidates.
- Don’t care about IBPS Clerk exam Cut Off; try to Focus on Accuracy, Speed and memorizing.
- Make a time note on each section; be sure to complete each section in respective time.
- Try to solve Puzzles Questions in last, if time permits because it’ll take a lot time.
- Give your 100% while appearing for IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
- Try to attend those sections that are simple and you’re full confident on that section.
- Try to get maximum marks from those sections, which you’re completely prepared and strengthen.
- Paper Solving Strategy According to me will be ordered as Reasoning Questions first then English, General Awareness, later on and Computer & Quantitative Aptitude Sections. You can change your Strategy to solve each section according to your Preparation.
- Time Management –You should practice more and more to be able to solve all questions in good timing. Practice as much as you can don’t waste time in just thinking about the exam. Solve IBPS clerk previous year questions and more practice can easily save your time in ibps clerk prelims exam.
- Proper planning –First of all you should have made a plan for your studies. Better understand about your IBPS exam syllabus and find that in which weak section you must pay more attention and then prepare a study schedule.
- Use G.K. Section –General Knowledge is one of the best marks gaining subject in all over banking exams. You should command on it by daily newspaper reading habit, Try some latest GK books and magazines, which clear your doubt about current affairs. Focus majorly on these topics – Current events, banking awareness, sports, business news, political news and film & television, etc for this read the IBPS Clerk Syllabus given below.
- Mock test –You must try yourself with the online mock test. With properly complete your IBPS Exam Syllabus you should try some mock tests to judge yourself in the exam with proper time duration. Solve mock test to have a decent idea of the paper.
- Diet & Tension-free –This is the bonus tips for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam from myside. Students need to be calm during IBPS clerk preparation time. Take your love, friendship and family matters away from your mind for few days. Feel free and the only target one thing. Avoid junk food it turns you more lazy, drink lots of water & get enough sleep.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Tips – English Language
You must make sure that you start with English language. This should comprise of the first few days of your preparation. The first three days should be devoted to grammar and you must read the grammar book for the preparation.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips – Speed reading
The next seven days are the ones that should be dedicated to speed reading. This means you must just read in these seven days. You can read whatever you like such as your favorite book whether it romance or fiction or business or news paper or magazine. You can read anything and everything written either by the Indian authors or by foreign authors. You must be able to read at least three books in this speed reading week and mind it these books should not be a part of the syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018.
This is basically an exercise to make you habitual to reading. This will help you read the long comprehensions easily and also be able to understand them. One should always remember it is better to be prepared for IBPS Clerk 6 Prelims exam before actual dates of exams. Before you leave request you to read complete IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018 at least once before you start your preparation.
IBPS Clerk Exam Study Materials – vocabulary
Make the next week a week of IBPS Clerk study plan dedicated to vocabulary. You can use vocabulary not just for your exam but also as a general effective weapon for you. Well, what you need to do is our job to tell. You need to read at the least 1000 words for this weapon to become sharp and strong. For each day take hundred words from the list that is given here and read them, understand them, make use of them in sentences, make use of then in your general conversation. You should make those words a part of your life. Install a good dictionary app on your mobile. This app should work off line too. The dictionary should be English to English as well as Hindi to English depending on your need.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips – Squares and tables
Now since you have just made a good grasp over English you can move over to Quantitative Aptitude now. Now the first three days of 8 week study plan IBPS Clerk 2018 here on would be dedicated to memorizing. You have to learn the squares and table up to the number 40. You should be able to tell instantly the square of nay number from 0-40. Same should be the case with the tables. Everything should be on your finger tips. Also you must concentrate on the tricks of multiplication and squaring the numbers.
Good Understanding on IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Question asked candidates can look out on previous year Question asked in examination
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cracking Tips – Data Interpretation Guide
The next five days must see you concentrating on the Data Interpretation Guide which is available on the website. Fill up the workbook and feel confident about yourself.
IBPS Clerk Mains Cracking Tips – Quantitative Aptitude
The twelve days from hereon will be dedicated to Quantitative Aptitude finally. You must read each and every chapter carefully and learn all the tricks that you can because only these tricks are going to help you solve the problems. You must solve a minimum of forty questions from each chapter. You must avoid the books that are easy to solve rather you must go in for high level aptitude testing books.
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Tips – Reasoning
Reasoning is the next step in the preparation of IBPS Clerk exam 2017. The eight days have to be dedicated to solving the puzzles while you are preparing for reasoning. You can get any book of puzzle from the market and start solving it. Solving a puzzle book only will give a boost and impetus that you will get better score and you will take lesser time to do the same thing.
We are providing complete details on IBPS Clerk preparation 2018 over here. So candidates who want to really successful in IBPS clerk exam may use the preparation tips over how to crack IBPS Clerk 2017-2018.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Preparation Tips – Syllogism
Keep the two days after puzzle solving week for Syllogism. This easy topic needs only two days for a good preparation. You should opt one of the two methods of solving questions. Try to solve at least a hundred questions in the two days time period.
How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam – Inequalities
The next two days can be given to inequalities. No, you are doing any inequality by giving it just two days because it just needs you find the right technique because then you will be able t solve 5 inequalities in just 2 minutes!
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Plan – Series
Giving the next one day to Series will be enough. This, just needs you find a trend in the series of numbers to find that missing number. Try to find complicated trends and you are through it. Only practice can help perfect the series questions.
How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam – Seating Arrangement
Again for seating arrangement you need to spend just two days. You need to learn about the major varieties of seating arrangements such as linear, circular and rectangular. The most asked of these topics is the circular seating arrangement. You must practice not less than 50 sets of all three seating arrangements.
Study Materials for IBPS Clerk Exam – Miscellaneous
The next two days can be spent in preparing for the other miscellaneous topics such as machine input output, blood relations and data sufficiency including the completion of the work book.
How to Prepare IBPS Clerk Mains Exam – Mock Tests
Now you are left with the last 15 days of preparation before the exam and you must give these 15 days to mock tests. The IBPS mock tests are a great way of assessing your preparation and figuring out your weak points. The mock tests help you know where you lack and in what way you can cover up for the field you are lacking in. While you must calendar IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018 other ways you lack in preparing to timeline.
IBPS Clerk Exam Time Management 2018
Why there are repeat failures in this exam?
There are many people who have taken IBPS Clerk Exam but have failed many times in the previous exams. The main reason for the failure is weak English. Many a time the candidates do not wan to revise because they get bored of the same IBPS clerk books and syllabus. The others are weary about the reservation quotas while a few may not get time to devote to their studies because of other responsibilities they have. There are many who just know how to complain but the success only comes to those who can give their hundred percent, be it time or hard work. You must refer out strategy to clear this and leave your feedback IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018.
IBPS Clerk Best Books 2018
The applicants who are serious about IBPS Bank Clerk Exam are required to buy at least one or two reference materials. To crack the preliminary exam, one must study for English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. Some of the best books for IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018 are as follows.
|IBPS Clerk Prelims/Mains Books||Buy from Amazon|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||Buy on Amazon|
|General Intelligence/Test of Reasoning by S. Thorpe||Buy on Amazon|
|Objective General English by RS Agarwal||Buy on Amazon|
|Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude by P.K. Mittal||Buy on Amazon|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Prasad & Uma Sinha||Buy on Amazon|
|Objective English by Thorpe||Buy on Amazon|
|New IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Guide for Prelim & Main Exams 5th English Edition||Buy on Amazon|
|Target IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary & Mains – 20 Practice Sets Workbook with CD||Buy on Amazon|
|30 Model Papers IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Examination by Arihant Experts||Buy on Amazon|
|IBPS-V Bank Clerk Preliminary Examination Success Master by Experts Compilation||Buy on Amazon|
If you have any questions related to IBPS Clerk Preparation 2018 then leave it in comment box below.