WBPSC Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 50 Assistant Programme Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate. Latest WBPSC Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The WBPSC Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017
The WBPSC Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 is 18th July 2017. The job location is in Kolkata. The job is for the post Assistant Programme Officer. The vacancy count is about 50. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their Degree, Graduation and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Programme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 18th, 2017|
Qualification: A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt. Candidates must fulfil the qualifications by the closing date. A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age : Not below 21years but not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1978 and not later than 1st January, 1996).
Scale of pay : (PB-3) Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one-time registration is mentioned in details in the right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference. After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Commencement of submission of online application: The 27th June 2017 from 11:30 a.m. Closing date for submission of online application: The 18th July 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight) Closing date for submission of fees through online: The 18th July, 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight) Closing date for submission of fees through offline: The 19th July, 2017.
Address For The Job: West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC, Kolkata