Website Manipur Public Service Commission
Manipur Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 01 Officer on Special Duty Vacancy for LLB Application Form details.
This notification is about the Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their LLB.
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
The Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 20th July 2017. The job location is in Imphal. The job is for the post Officer on Special Duty. The vacancy count is about 01. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their LLB and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out the various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Manipur Public Service Commission Officer on Special Duty Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Officer on Special Duty|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 20th, 2017|
Period Of probation: 2 Years
Qualification: Degree in Law
Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/-Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Manipur Public Service Commission norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Online application should-be applied www.empsconline.gov.in 6th July, 2017 upto 12:00 midnight of 20 July, 2017 after which the link will be disabled. Submission of application in any other mode will not be entertained.
- All candidates in service other will be required to state in the Application Form that they have informed in writing their employer/controlling authority that they have applied for the examination.
- In case the employer or the controlling authority withholds permission to the candidate’s applying at the examination their application will be rejected and his/her candidature will be liable to be canceled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the MPSC website for downloading by the candidates from 24 July, 2017.
- No admission Certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he/she holds an e-Admission Certificate issued by the Commission for the purpose.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. If on verification at any time before or after the Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature for the Examination will be canceled by the Commission.
Address For The Job: Manipur Public Service Commission, Manipur
Fee : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC and for Rs. 150/-