Website Manipur Public Service Commission
Manipur Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 22 Officer on Veterinary Officer Vacancy for BVSC Application Form details.
This notification is about the Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their BVSC.
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
The Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 20th July 2017. The job location is in Imphal. The job is for the post Veterinary Officer. The vacancy count is about 01. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their BVSC and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out the various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Manipur Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 20, 2017|
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Manipur Public Service Commission norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Online application should-be applied www.empsconline.gov.in 6th July, 2017 up to 12:00 midnight of 20 July, 2017 after which the link will be disabled. Submission of application in any other mode will not be entertained.
MODE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS:
- MODE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS: (I) Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e. www.empsconline.gov.in.
- Candidates need to upload and full details before applying any post. Once the ONE TIME REGISTRATION is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details.
- This includes Upload Passport Photograph, signature etc. Add Personal Information.Add Educational Information. Add Language and Physical Nature. Add Experience. Once the above-mentioned processes are completed, Only then the candidate can apply for the post.
- Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly login and apply. Candidates are responsible for ensuring correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID and the mobile number for further communication. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- Documents to prove qualifications, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission. Any variance in the documents submitted Online and physical documents will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: Manipur Public Service Commission, Manipur.
Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC and for Rs. 150/-