Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 01 Sailor Vacancy for 10th/12th. Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their 10th/12th recently.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is 19th July 2017. The job location is in Delhi. The job is for the post Sailor. The vacancy count is about 01. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their 10th/12th and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 19, 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Matric Recruits (MR): – Educational Qualifications. 10th /equivalent qualified. Sports Proficiency. Should have participated at International/National/State
Age: 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates selected will be enrolled as Logistics (Chef) or Logistics (Stewards) and Hygienist
Pay & Allowances. During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700 – ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Insurance cover- Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 37.50 lakhs for all sailors is applicable.
Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR): –
Educational Qualifications. 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Sports Proficiency. Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Age: 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Direct Entry Petty Officer:-
Educational Qualifications. 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination Sports Proficiency.
Team Games: Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
Age: 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- The application format is given at the end of this advertisement. The selection procedure is as follows:
- Application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher sports achievements.
- Call up letters to eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for selection trial.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of selection trial.
- Candidates declared medically Temporary Unfit in the recruitment medical examination can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/appeal is permissible.
- Candidates declared Medically Permanent Unfit in the recruitment medicals can appeal for Specialist opinion in a Military Hospital within 21 days on payment of Rs. 40 /- by Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury. (Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in the designated Military Hospital will not be considered). No further review/appeal is permissible.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respects depending up on the available vacancies in particular sports disciplines.
- The candidature of candidates selected is valid for the current batch only.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form along with the Offer of Enrolment and the candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Hamla at the time of enrolment after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the internet site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
- Application Form: The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format. Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Envelops: The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour. Example: Ag.PO/SSR/MR/NMR 02/2017 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL
- List of Documents: The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
- Photographs: Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE.
- Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted. Note. Attesting Officer’s name with office address / seal should be clear and legible.
- Last date of receipt of application – 19 Jul 17. For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands – 26 Jul 17
Address For The Job: Indian Navy, North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands – 26 Jul 17.