Website Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
ICFRE Jobs 2017
ICFRE Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 01 Director Vacancy for M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D. Latest ICFRE Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the ICFRE Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The ICFRE Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D.
ICFRE Recruitment 2017
The ICFRE Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is interview based. So candidates are requested to apply before 15th July 2017 from official site of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education. The job location is in Uttarakhand. The job is for the post Director. The vacancy count is about 01. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below.
ICFRE Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 15, 2017|
For Members Of Indian Forest Service: Qualification: A serving member of Indian Forest Service having completed 26 years Of service with reference to year of allotment, who has at least 5 years research experience On posts in Forestry Research. The time spent in obtaining Ph.D. degree shall not be counted towards this minimum required research experience, unless the officer has held charge of a regular post in Forestry Research concurrently.
For Scientists: Essential Qualifications: A candidate having First Class Master Degree in Basic Sciences/Agriculture & Allied Sciences/Forestry & Allied Sciences and other related disciplines from a recognized University, with 26 years Of service with reference to the date of appointment as Group ‘A’ Scientists and who has 15 years experience in Forestry Research. The time spent in obtaining Ph.D. degree shall not be counted towards this minimum required research experience. unless the Scientist has held charge Of a regular post in Forestry Research concurrently.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based Either either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications with complete bio-data together with a fee of 200/-1 Rupees Two hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, ICFRE should reach the office of the Secælary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun on or before 15.07.2017. Application and the envelope should be superscripted as “Application the post of ” against Advt.No. 1/Director/2017-ICFRE”. Applications incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected. In no case the Council will be responsible for non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- No application received after the stipulated last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. The candidate must submit their application through proper channel. The concerned department/organization should enclose vigilance clearance report and Annual Confidential Reports of the officer tor the last seven years tar the years 2010-2011 to 2016-2017 while forwarding the applications of the candidates.
- However, an advance copy can be submitted along with the prescribed fee. Tile IFS officers who have not completed the mandatory “Cooling 011” period, as the case may be, in his/her parent cadre between two spells Of deputation as on 15.07.2017 will not be considered for the post. The Council reserves the right to relax, the qualifications/experience in case of exceptionally qualified and meritorious candidates.
Address For The Job: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE, Dehradun.