Website Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Jobs 2017
IBPS Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 3,247 Probationary Officer, Management Trainee for Any Graduate. Latest IBPS Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the IBPS Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The IBPS Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their Graduation in any field.
IBPS Recruitment 2017
The IBPS Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2017 is 26th August 2017. The job location is in Mumbai. The job is for the post Probationary Officer, Management Trainee. The vacancy count is about 3247. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their Graduation in any field and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out the various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
IBPS Probationary Officer, Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer, Management Trainee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||August 26, 2017|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Tinsukia/Dibrugarh/Lumding, Bellary, Bangalore, Hubli, Hasur, Bhopal, Trichy, Mayiladuturai, Bareilly/Izatnagar, and Pune|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in CWE preliminary and main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
Age (As on 01.07.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Fee: inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the
- registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-m
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.09.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CWE PO/MT-VII): 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- scheduled in October / November 2017.
- PO/MT-VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as for CWE PO/MT-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
Mode Of Pay: Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected
- after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
Address For The Job: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS , Across India.