This notification is about the HPPSC Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their 12th, 10th.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017
The HPPSC Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is 03rd August 2017. The job location is in Himachal Pradesh. The job is for the post Junior Office Assistant. The vacancy count is about 7. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their 12th, 10th and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Junior Office Assistant|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||August 03, 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Essential Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education / University. One year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution. Computer typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. OR (i) 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education / University. ‘O’ or ‘A’ level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT). Computer typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. OR i) 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education / University. ii) Diploma in Information Technology (IT)from a recognized ITI/Institution iii) Computer typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Desirable Qualification(s): Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
AGE: Between 18 years and 45 years. Clarification:- a. Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01-01- 2017. b. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC & OBC of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
Salary: Pay Scale Rs. 5910-20200 +Rs. 1950 G.P.
- Selection Will be Based on WRITTEN OBJECTIVE TYPE EXAMINATION /TYPE TEST /EVALUATION
How To Apply?
- The Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and would be summarily rejected. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application are available on the above mentioned website.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA), i.e. 3rd August , 2017.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the above post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted incomplete, without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway
- The benefit of reservation for various posts will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C. & O.B.C.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be evaluated unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
Address For The Job: HP Public Service Commission, Himachal Pradesh
EXAMINATION FEES : General Category- 400, Others -100
Advertisement Number: Advertisement No. 9/2017