HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 08 Assistant Conservator Vacancy for B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E. Latest HPPSC Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the HPPSC Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017
The HPPSC Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Online based. So the candidates are requested to apply Online. The last date to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2017 is 21st July 2017. The job location is in Himachal Pradesh. The job is for the post Assistant Conservator. The vacancy count is about 08. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
HPPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Assistant Conservator|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 31, 2017|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:- i. Agriculture ii. Botany iii. Chemistry iv. Computer Applications/ Science. v. Engineering (Agricultural)/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) vi. Environmental Science vii. Forestry viii. Geology ix. Horticulture x. Mathematics xi. Physics xii. Statistics xiii. Veterinary Science xiv. Zoology Or Honours Certificate holders of any of the Government run Forest Rangers Colleges provided they are sponsored by the State. Provided that in case of graduates with pure Mathematics or Statistics they must have taken Science subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent examination. Provided further that the candidates belonging to General Category can avail 6 chances to appear in the examination and there is no limit for the candidates belonging to SCs/ STs/ OBCs categories. Provided further that a Government servant who is holding substantive/ officiating appointment in Himachal Pradesh shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/ she possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or equivalent with at least one of the above mentioned subjects, subject to six chances in case of candidates belonging to General Category and no limit for SCs/ STs/ OBC candidates. These chances will be inclusive of chances they might have availed as a direct candidate
Pay band: Rs.15600-39100/- + ` 5400 (G.P.)
Age Limit: 35 years & below. The upper age limit for direct recruitment shall be 42 years to the candidates already in service of the Government including those who have been appointed on adhoc or on contract basis
EXAMINATION FEES: General Category – ` 400/-, S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. – ` 100/, Ex-Servicemen of H.P – No Fee
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Narmada Control Authority norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of examination for the concerned post.
SUBMISSION OF CERTIFICATES/ DOCUMENTS:-
- THE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT THE PRINTOUT/ HARD COPY OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA) ALONGWITH SELF ATTESTED/ ATTESTED COPIES OF REQUISITE DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES, i.e. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S), AGE, EXPERIENCE AND CATEGORY IN SUPPORT OF THEIR ELIGIBILITY ON THE DAY OF SCREENING TEST/ EXAMINATION FOR THE CONCERNED POST, FAILING WHICH THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of any material fact(s) in the Online Recruitment Application form(s) would entail disqualification of the candidate and he / she 8 will be disqualified from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by this Commission for a period of three years from the date of submission of application by such candidate(s).
- The detailed particulars of such candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission to blacklist such debarred candidates. Note: Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview/ personality test. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect; besides rejection they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s), experience etc., if any, shall be reckoned as on the closing date, 31st July, 2017 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on Commission’s website.
- If no post is reserved for a particular reserved category falling under vertical reservation, then such candidates can be considered against General / UR category, provided such candidates will have to fulfill the criteria, i.e. age limit, experience, qualification etc., which are applicable to General category candidates. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting SC/ ST/ OBC candidate, for example in the age limit, experience, qualification etc. then such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions of the Government (in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-F (1)-2/2001 dated 12th November, 2014.
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to Personality Test/ interview or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
- Casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
- In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
Address For The Job: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Himachal Pradesh
Advt No: Advertisement No. 7/ 2017