Website Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway Jobs 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 02 Group ‘C’ Vacancy for 12th, Diploma. Latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their 12th, Diploma.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Offline based. So the candidates are requested to submit their application to Eastern Railway. The last date to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 is 23rd August 2017. The job location is in Kolkata. The job is for the post Group ‘C’. The vacancy count is about 2. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their 12th, Diploma and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Eastern Railway Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Group ‘C’|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||August 23rd, 2017|
Discipline: Classical Dance (Bharat Natyam), Instrumental Music- Guitar.
Qualification: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification).Degree/Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognised University/ Institute.
Scale: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs 1,900/- in PB-I [Corresponding to Level-2 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC].
DESIRABLE CONDITION: Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio/Doordarshan etc. Awards/Prizes won at National Level.
AGE LIMIT (AGE AS ON 01.01.2018): 18 Yrs. to 28 Yrs.
- WRITTEN TEST: (The written test will consist of objective type question) 50 marks B ASSESSMENT OF TALENT IN THE RELEVANT FIELD i) The basis of Practical Demonstration 35 marks ii) Testimonials/Prizes etc. 15 marks TOTAL 100 marks.
- Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format neatly typed either in English or Hindi are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies against Cultural Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2017-18 for two (02) posts in Group ‘C’ category. The candidates having no Cultural Qualifications need not apply.
- Application in prescribed format to be sent by ordinary post (Courier Post/Regd. Post/Speed post will not be accepted) to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 OR to be dropped in the box (any working day from 10:00 hrs. to 17:30 hrs.) kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001.
- Superscribing on the top of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP-‘C’ CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2017-18”.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (5.2) below Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred) only. This Examination Fee is not refundable / transferable /adjustable under any circumstances.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- The Examination Fee is payable only in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’. IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected Examination Fees in Cash/Cheque/Money Order/Central Recruitment Fee Stamps/ Demand Draft will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO. Note: Minority will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Janis and Zoroastrians (Parses). Economically Backward Classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand) per annum.
- Authorities Competent to issue income certificates for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes. (As per proforma at ANNEXURE-A) District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer up to the level of the Tahsildar. Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency. (Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
- Union Minister may also recommend for any person from anywhere in the Country. Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the District in which these MPs normally reside.
- Eastern Rly. Administration’s decision will be final. The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Written Examination/Performance Test.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the proforma of the application or the application is found defective in any respect.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. As per the extant rules, a IInd Class journey Pass from Home Station to the place of Examination and back will be issued to SC/ST candidates only for appearing in written test.
- No column should be left blank, which also may be the cause of rejection of the application. Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be a mandatory condition for appointment.
Address For The Job: Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata –700 001