Website Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO Jobs 2017
DRDO Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 07 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for Post Graduation. Latest DRDO Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the DRDO Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The DRDO Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their Post Graduation.
DRDO Recruitment 2017
The DRDO Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Interview based. So the candidates are requested to participate for the interview which is scheduled on 22nd July 2017 at 11.00 am at Defence Research and Development Organisation. The job location is in Thane. The job is for the post Junior Research Fellow. The vacancy count is about 7. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their Post Graduation and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below.
DRDO Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Application||Offline (Interview based)|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||July 22, 2017|
Number of Fellowship: Physical Chemistry – 03, Organic Chemistry – 02, Inorganic chemistry – 02
Age Limit : Maximum 28 years as on the date of Interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates)
Tenure: Initially for 2 years (extendable as per rules)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/07/2017
- The short listed candidate may have to stay on 23.07.2017 also for final interview/selection process under their own arrangements
- Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview for Junior Research fellow on 22 July 2017 ‘at the above mentioned address along with their Bio-data with affixed passport sized photograph on right corner, all original certificates/Testimonials, Caste certificates as applicable, NOC from employer (Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies) if employed. Please bring, attested photocopy of all documents.
- Candidates before appearing for Walk-in-Interview shall ensure that they are eligible (in the required field) for the Junior Research Fellowship they intend to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk in interview.
- Interested candidates should report/register for interview and/or test* with dully filled application in Biodata format, at NMRL, Ambernath Venue place from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 22 July 2017. No candidate will be allowed for interview/test, if not reported within specified time limit.
Walk-In Address: Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Shil Badlapur Road, Ambernath(East), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, Pin Code-421 506.
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 22/07/2017