Website Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO Jobs 2017
DRDO Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for Post Graduation. Latest DRDO Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the DRDO Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The DRDO Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their Post Graduation.
DRDO Recruitment 2017
The DRDO Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Interview based. So the candidates are requested to participate for the interview which is scheduled on 08th August 2017 at 11.00 am at Defence Research and Development Organisation. The job location is in New Delhi. The job is for the post Junior Research Fellow. The vacancy count is about 01. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their Post Graduation and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below.
DRDO Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Application||Offline (Interview based)|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||August 08, 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Duly filled application form (form in PDF is also available at website www.drdo.gov.in ), addressed to “ The Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054“ alongwith self-attested copies of Mark-sheets and Certificates should be brought at the time of walk-ininterview along with a recent passport size coloured photograph affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Under taking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 yrs (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules) as on 08th August, 2017 .
Tenure: The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 2 years. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO
Subject/Discipline for EQR: Statistics
- Walk-in interview will be held on 08/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Candidate working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring original ‘NOC’ from their respective department at the time of Interview.
- Candidates need to produce their all documents in original along with ID and Address proof (Aadhar, Voter-ID, etc.), two recent passport size coloured photographs ( in addition to one pasted on application form) at the time of interview. Without producing original documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Police verification/Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out/verified as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application with them.
- No TA/DA and lodging facility will be admissible for the interview.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile/Pen Drive /Laptops/Electronics Device/Camera at the time of interview.
General Information :
- CEPTAM is located at Metcalfe House near Civil Lines Metro Station, Opp. Trauma Centre, Delhi-110054.
Walk-In Address: CEPTAM, Metcalfe House, Civil Lines, DELHI-110054
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM