Website Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
DMRC Jobs 2017
DMRC Recruitment 2017 is detailed here. Apply for 01 Deputy General Manager Vacancy for B.Tech or B.E. Latest DMRC Recruitment 2017 job update.
This notification is about the DMRC Recruitment 2017 which is detailed here. The DMRC Recruitment 2017 is hiring candidates who have successfully completed their B.Tech or B.E.
DMRC Recruitment 2017
The DMRC Recruitment 2017 which notified its 2017 recruitment stated that the application for it is Offline based. So the candidates are requested to submit their application to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. The last date to apply for the DMRC Recruitment 2017 is 02nd August 2017. The job location is in New Delhi. The job is for the post Deputy General Manager. The vacancy count is about 1. It is a very nice opportunity for candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech and looking for an excellent job opportunity. Also, all the aspiring candidates who want to apply are requested to check out various key information required for the post below. It is also requested to go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
DMRC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply Online||August 02, 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Educational Qualification: Essential : B.E./ B.Tech (Civil) (4 Years) with minimum 60% marks / equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Desirable: M.Tech (Structural Engg.)
Payscale (IDA) : Rs.29100-54500
Mode of Induction: Contract (4 Years)
Maximum Age Limit on 01/07/17: 45
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: – (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION):
For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in CDA pay scales. Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.7600) with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU. Or Executive of Government Organisation /PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.6600) with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU with minimum 4 years service at Sr. Scale (Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.6600).
For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in IDA pay scales. Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.29100-54500 with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted /Executive level in any Govt. Organization / PSU. Or Executive of Government Organisation /PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.29400-50500 with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted /Executive level in any Govt. Organisation / PSU with minimum 4 years service in the pay scale of Rs.29400-50500.
For employees serving in Private Sector. Executives working in Private Sector with Post Qualification experience (after completion of the last qualification through full-time course) of 9 years with a proven track record are eligible for the above post.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for making all Design related works pertaining to Delhi Metro and its allied projects.
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS: The pay & emoluments for shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA/Lease, Medical benefit, EPF and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation
- The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Interview (ii) Group Discussion (iii) Medical Examination (The Medical Examination will be in Executive/Non-Technical category) Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5 subject to availability of suitable candidates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on the Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
- Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 31/07/17, by speed post at the following address. THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH ADVERTISEMENT No. DMRC/PERS/22/2017 (_____) Name of the Post________________, Post Code___________ To, General Manager (HR) IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001
Schedule of Selection Process:
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 31/07/17
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 25/08/17 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held tentatively in Third week of September (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
Address For The Job: General Manager (HR) IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001