GATE 2019 Registration complete information is provided here. How to fill GATE 2019 Application Form step by step is detailed here. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Notification are released now. Applicants can get complete details on GATE 2019, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Preparation Books, Admit Card, Answer Key, Question Papers, Results & other details.
You're Interested in
- GATE 2019 Complete Information
- GATE 2019 Notification
- GATE 2019 Registration
- GATE 2019 Dates
- How to fill GATE Application Form 2019?
- GATE 2019 Application Form Correction
- GATE 2019 Syllabus
- GATE 2019 Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for GATE 2019
- GATE 2019 Admit Card
- GATE 2019 Answer Key
- GATE 2019 Result
- GATE 2019 Score Card – Rank Predictor
- GATE 2019 Cut Off
- GATE 2019 Counselling
GATE 2019 Complete Information
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam are conducted for admission in PG courses in field of engineering in various streams of branches. GATE is a national level entrance exam. Candidates can get admission into M.Tech/Ph.D courses in IISERs, IITs, IISc and other recognized institutions through GATE score. Every year, GATE conducts the exam under zonal IITs and IISc. GATE 2019 Application Form Date will be released in July 2018. For granting admission under the score of GATE exam also there are criteria for recruitment to private and government working department. Candidates can check details regarding the GATE 2019 Entrance Exam.
GATE is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This examination for those student who want to do PG course in the section of technology and engineering. Using GATE Scpre Candidate can get admission into M.Tech, /PHD Pragrammes in IIT, IISc, IISERs and IITs. The GATE 2019 Dates will be declare in the month of July 2018. Apart from allowing admission, the score of gate examination is also measured as one of the criteria for enrollment into Govt. and private organizations occupied in technical fields.
GATE 2019 Notification
The Notification of GATE is announced before one year. For example, GATE 2019 notification will be declare in the month of July 2018. The announcement will consist application date, form filling procedure, exam dates, syllabus, GATE exam pattern, name of the GATE directing institution, previous years question papers and more relevant important details regards GATE 2019.
Department Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Entrance Exam: GATE
Authority Body: IITs and an IISc
Course Offered: Post-graduate Engineering admissions
Application Form Mode: Online.
Start Date of Online GATE 2019 Forms: 1st week of September (Expected)
End of GATE Registration: 1st week of October (Expected)
GATE 2019 Registration
The more information of GATE 2019 Registration below:
- All the Aspirants have to apply only online mode.
- GATE 2019 registration will be starts from the September 2018 (1st week).
- The last date of registration will be end at last the 1st week of October 2018.
- The organizers will give a period of approx. 1 month for the application process by using online mode.
- Aspirants have to fill GATE application form2019 by GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
GATE 2019 Dates
GATE 2019 exam dates declared online. Candidates can go through the exam dates as follow below:
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission||September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website||October 2018|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||November 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Online Examination Dates||February 2019, Mostly (Saturdays & Sundays)|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website||March 2019|
How to fill GATE Application Form 2019?
All eligible candidates can check below the instruction about how to fill GATE 2019 application form via online mode:
Registration: For making new registration candidates needs to read first mentioned instruction which is available at the official portal of GOAPS. There’s you need to provide basic information about the candidate’s like personal information, valid mobile number & e-mail ID. Then, create a password for logging in.
Filling GATE 2019 Application Form- After having registration number and login details, do login again at the official website. Then proceed to fill the application form by entering personal details and educational/academic details. Check the filled application form to ensure that all details that you have provided is correct or not. There’s authority will also provide facility for GATE Application Form Correction only in some particulars check here for about.
Fee payment- After filling details in the application form, he/she will also need to some amount of application fee which is mandatory to pay by all interested candidates. The fee will be made possible to pay by candidates with the help of Net banking, credit card and debit card. At last keep safe the application fees generated number and take a printout of the application form of GATE 2019.
GATE 2019 registration fee details is given below. Applicants must pay the application fee through Net banking/ debit card or e-challan mode.
|Women Candidates||₹ 750/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||₹ 750/-|
|All Other Candidates||₹ 1500/-|
|GATE International Candidates||$ 50|
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
When candidate are going to apply any exam, eligibility criteria is the most important thing. If you are not eligible then you are not allowed for that exam. According to the GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, all aspiring candidates must have UG (Under-graduate) degree from any applicable/recognized college/university on an acceptable stream. Those candidates who have studied with the Mathematics, Science, or Statistics they are also able to apply for GATE Exam 2019. Check the required qualification in the following details:
- Description: Candidates should have completed their 12th along with 4-years B.Tech in any subject OR B.Tech of 3-years lateral entry (after Diploma in Technology/ Engineering/B.Sc.).
- Status: Candidates who have complete or appearing in last year they are eligible to apply.
- Passing Year: 2019.
- Description: Candidates should have Under-graduate degree of 5-years in Architecture.
- Status: Both candidates who are completed their degree and appearing in last year are able to apply.
- Passing Year: 2019.
For B.Sc. Research/ B.S.
- Description: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of 4-years in the field of Science (After 10+2 or Post-Diploma).
- Status of the Degree: Both appearing in the last year and have completed are able to apply.
- Passing Year: 2019.
For Int. M.Tech/M.E. or Dual Degree (After completing of Diploma or 10+2):
- Description: Candidates must have Integrated PG degree program of 5-years or Dual Degree program in Technology/Engineering.
- Status of the Degree: Completed or appearing in 4th/5th year are able to appear in GATE 2019.
- Passing Year: 2019.
For Int. M.Tech/ME (Post-B.Sc.):
- Description: Candidates should have completed their Post-BSc Integrated PG degree programs of 4-years in Engg. /Tech.
- Status of the Degree: Those students who are appearing in 2nd/3rd/4th year OR those who have completed their said degree they are also apply.
- Passing Year: 2010.
For Int. B.S.-M.S. /Int. M.Sc.
- Description: You must have M.Sc. (Integrated) degree OR Integrated B.S./M.S. program of 5-year for appearing in GATE 2019.
- Status of the Degree: Final year candidates are eligible to apply OR completed.
- Passing Year: 2019.
For MCA/M.A./M.Sc. or Equivalent
- Description: Students should have PG degree in Mathematics/Science/Statistics/Computer Applications OR any it’s equivalent examination.
- Status of the Degree: Appearing in final/last year OR have completed.
- Passing Year: 2019.
For Professional Society Equivalent Exam to B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch
- Description: Candidates should have B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch Equivalent exam of Professional Societies, from a recognized by UPSC/MHRD/AICTE.
- Status of the Degree: Candidates should have completed their Section A or its equivalent of such professional programmes/courses.
- Passing Year: N/A.
GATE 2019 Application Form Correction
The modification shall be made in GATE 2019 application form. The candidates can make correction after the submission of application form completed. If any student have done mistake he/she has to send mail.
GATE Corrections/Modifications will be granted in the following fields:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Status from Gen to OBC and OBC to General
- Have you completed degree
- Year of Passing Degree
GATE 2019 Syllabus
The GATE 2019 Syllabus for XL, AE, TF, AG, PI, AR, PH, BT, PE, CE, MT, CH, MN, CS, ME, CY, MA, EC, IN, EE, GG, EY, XE. We all know that GATE exam is held for 23 papers. Whereas the syllabus are different for each discipline course. For better preparation plan candidates must know the topic and question will be asked from there. However candidates need to download the GATE syllabus in pdf format.
GATE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing can check GATE 2019 exam pattern as mentioned below:
Mode of Examination: The exam mode will be online based (CBT).
No. of Questions: About 65 questions consisting of 100 marks.
Course: GATE is conducted for M.Tech./Ph.D. programme.
Exam Duration: Examination comprises of 3 hours.
Number of Papers: The GATE exam is held for total 23 papers.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Marking Scheme: MCQ and NAT questions will carry 1 or 2 marks in all papers.
Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for the questions carrying 1 mark. Likewise, for questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks will be deducted. No negative marking for Numerical Answer Type questions.
How to Prepare for GATE 2019
Preparation for GATE 2019 needs a better plan strategy. Students are suggested to study seriously. Check the preparing the GATE 2019:
- Most importantly, take care of your health.
- Go through the syllabus of the paper.
- Refer Books that covers the entire syllabus.
- Plan your daily and weekly time table.
- Practice online Mock Tests.
- Decide your study hours.
- Practice Previous Years Question Paper.
- Know your weakness and strength.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 370.00Was: INR 500.00
- Price: INR 507.00
- Price: INR 640.00Was: INR 950.00
- Price: INR 301.00Was: INR 356.00
- Price: INR 573.00Was: INR 995.00
- Price: INR 570.00Was: INR 950.00
- Price: INR 400.00Was: INR 800.00
- Price: INR 484.00Was: INR 950.00
GATE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can check the Admit Card or download through website. Important notice to be remembered that authority will not send the admit card officially through email. People who have registered can download the GATE 2019 admit card will be released in end month January 2019. Also bring the admit card during the examination.
GATE 2019 Answer Key
GATE 2019 answer key will be announced after successfully completion of examination. We are expecting to be released in month of February 2019. The various coaching institute and official authority will provide the answer key for different discipline. Through the official answer key candidates can estimate the marks obtained in GATE 2019.
GATE 2019 Result
GATE 2019 result will be declared on GOAPS website of GATE portal. Candidates can check the result officially last week of March 2019. After the successful completion of exam the authority will announce the GATE score cards which will be available for aspirants who can secure marks.
GATE 2019 Score Card – Rank Predictor
The GATE 2019 score card are for those candidates who have completed the GATE Entrance Exam is valid for 3 years after declaration of result online. Aspirants can download the score card from exam center. GATE Score Card 2019 need to keep safe till the reporting time of GATE Counselling 2019.
GATE 2019 Cut Off
GATE Cut off 2019 going to be declared after declaration of result online, the cut off marks decide the applicant is eligible for admission in various postgraduate programmes offered by IITs, IISc. Cut off are the factor which decide the candidates are qualified or not for GATE Entrance Exam. Expected GATE 2019 cut off marks are different for discipline courses which may vary state wise and category wise. Cut off for reserved category candidates are low than the unreserved category people like OBC/SC/ST.
GATE 2019 Counselling
IIT will be providing the counselling for applicant seeking admission to PG courses. GATE 2019 counselling procedure are started after the declaration of result officially announced. Candidates can apply individually to IITs when admission notification are released. Whereas the NITs conduct the counselling for M.Plan/M.Tech/M.Arch. Counselling is purely based on GATE 2019 scores.
GATE Helpline Numbers
Phone: 0361-258-6500(9.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Saturday)
Fax : +91 3222 278243
Organizing Chairman, GATE 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati