Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern is now available here complete Delhi Police Sub Inspector syllabus topics are mentioned here. An examination for the post of Delhi Police Constable Executive is going to be conducted by the Delhi Police. The interested candidates preparing will need a proper work plan to study for this exam. Before starting your preparation for any given exam, we advise you to check two things first, one being the Delhi Police Constable syllabus pdf and secondly, the exam pattern. Delhi Police Syllabus and Exam pattern is given below, required candidates who are appearing for exam can read the complete article before. In today’s times, an exorbitant number of people give government exams and because of that, candidates need to be smarter and ahead of the others.
A list of topics has been compiled which can be useful to get ready for the Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam. There are a number of tests taken for the selection of candidates, which include a written test, physical standard test, physical endurance test, and a medical exam.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018
Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam Pattern is now tabulated below, all interested candidates must carefully read all the instructions given. Be prepared before the exam to score higher marks and get selected. Complete Details on Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2018 is now available read the official notification.
- The written examination will only have multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a time limit of 1:30 hrs (90 minutes).
- 100 Q will be sub-divided into different categories as shown below.
The Question paper will be in both Hindi and English i.e. it will be bilingual.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
|Reasoning or General Intelligence||35|
For the Physical Standard test (PTS) that will be conducted:
HEIGHT– Males: 165 cm
Females- 155 cm
CHEST– Males- 76-80 cm
For Physical Endurance Test (PET):
RACE (1600 m)- Males: 6 minutes, Females: 8 minutes
LONG JUMP– Males: 14 ft, Females: 10 ft
HIGH JUMP– Males: 3’9” ft, Females: 3 ft
NOTE– The candidates who qualify the height criterion, and/ or are NCC with a ‘C’ certification are given 1 extra mark each in the exam.
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2018
Delhi Police syllabus pdf is available here, download delhi police constable ASI and SI syllabus and exam pattern complete topics are listed below. Delhi Police Constable ASI SI exam date 2016 complete notification is provided here.
Reasoning: Analytical questions entirely based on the arithmetical number series, non- verbal series, relationship concepts, similarities, Differences, decision making, visual memory, spatial orientation, analogies, observation,
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs- Questions will test the ability of the candidates. History, Culture, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research, and Geography. There will be an emphasis on Geography and also on the current events happening in the society nationally, and globally with sports and neighboring countries.
Delhi Police Constable and Sub Inspector Syllabus also includes some individual topics and sections:
Numerical Ability: Arithmetic
- Number Systems: Number Series, Decimals and Fractions, Computations of the Number, Relationship between Numbers.
- Arithmetical Operations- Percentage of Numbers, Ratio & Proportion, square roots, averages, questions on interest (SI & CI), Profit and loss, discount, Mixture and Allegation, Distance & Time, time & work, partnership business.
- Mensuration- Quadrilaterals regular polygons, circles, right prisms right circular cones, right circular cylinder, sphere, hemisphere, parallel rectangle, piped regular right pyramid.
- Algebra- Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra like formulas, and elementary surds, graphs of linear equations can also be asked.
- Statistical charts- Tables & Graph- Histogram, frequency polygon, bar diagram, pie chart.
- Geometry- Circle (most important)- Similarity of triangles, circles and its chords, tangents, common tangents to 2 or more circles, angles subtended by chords, Also, Triangles.
- Trigonometry- Trigonometric Ratios, Degrees and radian measures, standard identities, complementary angles, Heights and Distance.