Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Last Date, Fees and other details. COMEDK 2019 Registration, How to fill form guidelines and important points to keep in mind. COMEDK Application Form 2019 complete step by step details.
You're Interested in
- COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
- Karnataka COMEDK 2019 – ComedK UG Entrance Test 2018
- COMEDK UGET Important Dates
- COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- ComedK UGET Registration Fee
- List of Documents Required during COMEDK Registration 2019
- COMEDK UGET Registration 2019
- COMEDK UGET Form Submission Process 2019
- Important Points to remember while filling COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Bangalore conduct COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 for admissions into Engineering, Medical & Dental Colleges. 10+2 passed candidates are eligible to apply for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018. We have provided the COMEDK 2019 Notification, ComedK UGET Application Form 2019, Karnataka COMEDK Exam Dates, How to Apply, Fee, etc here on this page.
Karnataka COMEDK 2019 – ComedK UG Entrance Test 2018
The full form of COMEDK is Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental, Karnataka. COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) is a state level Entrance Exam. It is conducted every year to offer the admissions into Undergraduate Engineering programs in the colleges of Karnataka state. COMEDK UGET Notification for this academic year 2019-20 will soon be provided by the consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Bangalore. It is conducted to provide the admissions into B.E, B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Candidates who are willing to join in Engineering, Medical & Dental Courses can apply for COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2019. They are advised to apply well before the due date to avoid last minute hustle. Aspirants can find the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 is through online mode @ www.comedk.org.
We have uploaded full info regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification like Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Steps to Apply Online, Registration Fees, Important dates, etc. Candidates are advised to check our site on regular basis for more details regarding Karnataka COMEDK Exam 2019.
COMEDK UGET Important Dates
|COMEDK UGET Notifications||Dates|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019||January, 2019|
|Last date to submit Application form along with payment||April, 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam||May, 2018|
COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, etc. before applying for COMEDK UGET Exam 2019. The eligibility criteria is given below:
Candidates should have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects. Aspirants have to score at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM subjects (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
Applicants who have cleared second PUC/ 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC, ST & OBC Candidates).
ComedK UGET Registration Fee
A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1300/- has to be paid by the candidates. The fee payment of COMEDK 2019 UGET can be done in online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
|Programmes Applied For||Fee|
|PCM/PCB (COMEDK UGET only)||₹ 1300 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|PCM + UNI-GAUGE-E||₹ 1600 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|PCM- Both (COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE)||₹ 2100 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
List of Documents Required during COMEDK Registration 2019
The Documents that are required and are necessary during COMEDK UGET Offline Registration 2019. Candidates have to attach copies of the below-mentioned documents with the printout of the Online Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2018:
- Date of Birth Certificate/Identity proof
- Class X marks sheet
- Category Certificate if any for SC/ST/PD or Minority candidates
- DD for the application fee
COMEDK UGET Registration 2019
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form.
- Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and above) or Google Chrome(50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
COMEDK UGET Form Submission Process 2019
The applicants need to register for COMEDK UGET Exam, after they need to fill the application form details. Fill all the mandatory required wherever necessary. Now pay the application fee after that you will be eligible for the final submission.
The last stage was application submission wherein after clicking on “Submit” button, you were directed to payment portal to complete the payment process and submit the COMEDK UGET 2018 application form. Once you click on submit you can download the acknowledgement of details filled. Kindly take the hard copy safe for future reference.
Important Points to remember while filling COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
The candidates while filling the form must note the explanation detailed below. Almost all fields are self-explanatory. But there are chances that your form may get rejected due to small mistakes misunderstood. Candidates will be easily able to understand what each field requires by seeing the title against that field.
- Name of the applicant: Candidate should enter full Name as it appears in his/her SSLC or class 10th marks sheet.
- Date of Birth: Applicants need to enter the date of birth as it is in his/her SSLC or class Xth marks sheet.
- Email-ID: Please use own email ID which will be easily accessible at all times.
- Mobile No: You need to use your personal mobile number that is accessible all the time.
- Photograph of Candidate (.jpeg format in 30*45 mm dimension and less than 80 KB). A recent photograph no more than 3 months old should be used.
- Signature of the candidate (written on a plain white sheet, .jpeg format in 30*80 mm dimension less than 80 KB).
- Signature of candidate’s father or guardian.
- Scanned copy of Challan or details of online banking.
- Unique ID Proof: Candidate should select that ID proof which he/she can bring on day of exam and admission process. This can include voter ID, passport, driving license, Aadhar Card.
Based on last year’s data, we have given the COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification here on this page. The official COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 can be referred through the below given links in case the candidates have any query. Candidates are advised to check our website on regular basis for future updates.
FAQ’s related to COMEDK 2019 Application Form
1. What do these abbreviations stand for?
a) OAF – Online Application Form
b) TAT –Test Admission Ticket
2. What computer knowledge is required to appear for Computer Based Test mode?
The candidate needs to know how to operate the computer mouse
3. What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the examination?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination centre to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care as each and every second will be recorded by the server
4. Is the Entrance Test open only to Karnataka students?
No, this test is open to all the eligible students in the country
5. I have finished my 2nd PUC /12th STD a few years ago. Am I eligible for these courses?
For B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU
6. Is there an age limit for the course?
For B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU
7. How to apply to COMEDK UGET 2018?
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. On COMEDK Registration 2019 the applicant will be provided with Login ID and Password. The application process requires the candidate to complete the prescribed online application form and submit it along
with relevant documents and prescribed fees.
8. How many times can I register for COMEDK UGET 2018 exam?
As many times as you wish; but the E-mail ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. Also the COMEDK 2019 Application fee is non-refundable and hence each Application has to be accompanied with a fresh Application fee. There is also the danger of multiple Applications being rejected therefore the candidates are advised to be extremely careful while applying.
9. Can I send a black & white photograph with the Application Form?
No, the photograph to be provided in the application form has to be identical color photograph. It should not be more than 3 months old. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted.
10. What mode of payment is acceptable for paying the fee?
Candidates can make the application fee payment only online by using the payment gateway provided by using debit card/credit card /net banking facility. COMEDK is not responsible for demand drafts sent to COMEDK office and it does not undertake the
responsibility to inform the candidates of the same or to return the demand drafts.
11. I have not received the E-mail post Registration online?
Kindly contact the COMEDK Helpdesk to seek clarification and to know about the way forward.
12. If I have 5 clarifications in the provisional answer key, then do I have to make online payment of Rs. 500 or Rs.2500?
You have to make online payment of Rs.2500.+GST (Rs.500 per clarification) along the relevant details as mentioned in the online form.
13. Would I get a refund for the amount, which I have sent along with my clarifications?
You would be entitled for a refund only to the extent your clarification/s is/are upheld by the COMEDK academic committee. The refund would be made to the candidate/s account after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process is completed.
14. I cannot view the “submit” or “Save” button in the online application form
Please check the version of browser that you are currently using. Kindly use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and above) or Google Chrome(50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry.
15. I realized that I made an error while filling the application form. What do I do?
If you have not clicked on the “Submit” Button, you can edit the application form any number of times. However information provided at the time of registration cannot be changed later on. If you have already completed your COMEDK 2019 online application form and have submitted the form online, then no changes can be made. You have the option to fill a new application form with an alternate email id. However please note that fee once paid is non-refundable. Hence candidates are advised to review all information in application form before clicking on “submit” button.