Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 has been released now. Applicants can download their DCECE Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card by providing the Registration number. Admit card for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Exam is available from 3rd May onwards.
You're Interested in
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
There are many students who dream to pursue a career in engineering sector now there is an opportunity for those candidates who want to pursue diploma courses in Bihar can apply for the D.C.E.C.E Exam 2018. Candidates who have passed out of 10th or High School are eligible for this exam. The Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The applications for the Polytechnic exam is ended already. Therefore, candidates who had already applied and are looking for official Bihar DCECE (PE/PPE/PMD/PM) Admit Card then read the complete details provided here.
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Para Medical Dental (PMD Matric Level)
- Para Medical (PM Intermediate Level)
Download DCECE Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
The D.C.E.C.E is going to conduct the Bihar Polytechnic Exam on 12th & 13th May respectively. The examination will be based on pen or paper mode. Also, there is common admit card for all shift you are alloted to. Therefore, before you go to appear for Bihar polytechnic exam it is necessary to download and bring the admit card of Bihar DCECE Polytechnic. Further, you appear for the exam there are guidelines to follow and some regulation to keep in mind while appearing for the exam. After the declaration of result candidates will be further invited for counselling process all other details will be updated here.
Bihar DCECE Polytechnic Exam Date
The Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card is compulsory if you’re appearing for the exam. The Bihar polytechnic exam date will be conducted in the month of May 2018. Hence appearing candidates are searching for important details like Venue, Timing, Roll No, etc.
The Bihar Polytechnic Exam Hall Ticket is mandatory to bring on 12th & 13th May otherwise you will be not allowed to write the exam. Below are the important details on how to download Bihar DCECE Polytechnic Admit Card.
Download Admit Card of Bihar DCECE Polytechnic Exam
For downloading the official Bihar Polytechnic Admit card you must follow the simple steps, which is mentioned below:
- Step I is to visit the official website of BCECEB www.bceceboard.com.
- Once the page load see for “Bihar DCECE (PE/PPE/PMD/PM) Hall Ticket pdf”
- Click on it and then fill your Registration No or DOB provided at time of registration.
- After you fill the details above and click on submit.
- The final BCECEB DCECE Polytechnic Admit card 2018 will display in front of you on your screen.
- Now take the hard copy of the print out and keep it preserve for future reference.
How to prepare from Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
There are various topics from which questions are asked in the examination as Hindi, English, Science, Maths so a proper strategy is required here for the exam.
Core Topics in Physics
- Units and Dimensions
- Scales & Measurements
- Scalars & Vectors
- Linear Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Motion under Gravity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Core Topics in Mathematics
- Sequence & Series
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Determinants and Their Properties
- Matrix Algebra
- Complex Number
- Trigonometrical ratios of compound angles up to conditional Trigonometrical Identities
- Properties of Triangle
- Solution of Triangles & General Value
- Inverse Circular Function
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
Core Topics in Chemistry
- Solid state
- Some Basis Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter:Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
So a regular practice should keep there on these core topics.