Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for the post Probationary Officers through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course .The detailed eligibility and application process are listed below.
You're Interested in
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification – Eligibility Criteria
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process
- Bank of Baroda Jobs – Fees for Programming
- Application Fees:
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Application
- Important Dates for Bank of Baroda PO Exam:
- BOB Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2018 – Step to Apply
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
All contenders who are looking for Jobs in Bank of Baroda then here you’re at right place. Recently Bank of Baroda had released a notification regarding PO Recruitment by Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB). The fresher aspirants might have a look on eligibility criteria and however if you want Bank of Baroda PO Notification can be downloaded from link below. There are more than 500+ jobs opening each year. Many of applications were registered as compared to last year. So those who have read check out PGDBE vacancies and BMSB Selection Exercise notification. Preparing for those Bank Exam are not so toughest but not so easy, enough practice and solving Bank of Baroda Previous year Papers will definitely boost up your preparation level. Therefore check out the eligibility criteria and only if you have any doubt regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification ask us.
Job Role Probationary Officer
Qualification Any Equivalent Degree from recognised university
Total Vacancies 400 available
Job Location Across India
Last Date 1 May 2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification – Eligibility Criteria
- Degree certificate with minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from any recognized University OR any equivalent qualification from any recognized Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University/ Institution/ any Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by Government of Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been announced on or before 30/04/2017.
- Age Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years that is a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates shall be employed or selected by the Bank of Baroda through a selection process which consists of an online examination then Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and an Interview.
Objective Type (Duration: 2 Hours)
- Quantitative-50 Question(50 Marks)
- Reasoning-50 Question(50 Marks)
- English Language-50 Question(50 Marks)
- General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)-50 Question(50 Marks)
Descriptive Type (Duration: 30 Minutes)
- English Language– 2 Question (50 Marks)
Note: Wrong answers in objective test carry negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that particular question) for the online test.
The minimum aggregate marks of a candidate to qualify in the Online Test shall be arranged in the descending order in each category. The candidates subject to approximately 4 times the number of intake in each category, in the order of merit list, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion, Interview and the Psychometric Assessment, will be decided by the Bank. The final merit list of the selection will be made on the basis of Psychometric Assessment, performance in Online Test, Group Discussion (GD) and an Interview.
Bank of Baroda Jobs – Fees for Programming
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs inclusive of all boarding, Lodging and course fees, etc.. Plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student only.
Excluding from the above mentioned course fees, the exam fees for various Certification exams like NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) which are made mandatory under the courses which will have to be paid by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM for conducting these Certification exams. At present, the fees structure for NISM (Depository services) and NISM (Mutual Funds) certification exams are Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 750/- for other candidates.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Application
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode from 1 April 2018 till 1 May 2018. All aspirants are hereby informed that Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 is going to end soon. Interested candidates might looking for other State Government Jobs then you are at right place. Those contestants might apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018. Important details about exam syllabus and other exam details are going to share here on our website. Because normally studying won’t help you a lot, solving papers and practising mock papers will definitely boost up your preparation.
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda PO Exam:
- Online Registration opening date: April 01, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration:May 01, 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees: April 04, 2018 till May 01, 2018
- Date of Examination (Tentative):May 27, 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination:May 12, 2018
BOB Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2018 – Step to Apply
1.First step is to open official of Bank of Baroda.
2.On Homepage navigate to “Careers” option.
3.Over there “Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I” is displayed click on it.
4.Then, read all information that provided in the official BMSB Notification.
5.After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply Online” link.
6.Fill up mandatory details required while filling up Bank of Baroda Application From.
7.Pay your examination fees through e-challan or net banking or DB/CC.
8.Upload recent passport size scanned photograph and other necessary documents/ certificates.
9.Now carefully re-check the entered information before clicking on submit form.
10.Download and take the complete acknowledgement receipt.
Bank of Baroda Online Application Form
If you have any questions regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 leave it in comment box below.