Assam MEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria – The eligibility criteria of Assam MEE 2018 are updated here. Candidates should have passed class 10th and 12th or any equivalent exam to apply online. Candidates must be citizen of India and should be permanently staying in Assam. The maximum upper age limit to apply for Assam MEE 2018 are 24 years for general category candidates and age relaxation will be provided of 3 years for candidates belonging to obc/sc/st categories. Candidates applying for Assam MEE 2018 can check their Assam MEE eligibility criteria 2018 given here.
Latest Update –
Assam MEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Exam Pattern – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Admit Card – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Syllabus – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Exam dates – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Result – Check Here
You're Interested in
Important Highlights of Assam MEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for Assam MEE 2018 which will be conducted by Dilbrugarh University. Candidates can check here complete details of Assam MEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria as follows below-
- The candidates should be citizen of India and must be permanently staying in Assam. Henceforth there is some exception case for non-resident of Assam. Applicant can find below eligibility criteria of Assam MEE 2018 for non-resident applicant of Assam.
- Applicant or his mother/father must be residing in Assam State atleast of 20 years.
- Candidates who are daughter/ son and belong to officers of All India Services must have studied in class 8th and 9th in Assam State.
- Candidates parents who are working outside the state of Assam are given relaxation till the period of working.
- Applicant should have completed or passed class 10+2 with grace marks in English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates should also have obtained 60% marks in all together subjects of Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicant belonging to OBC/SC/ST/MOBC categories must have 50% marks obtained minimum in class 12th to apply for Assam MEE 2018.
Important Links –
Assam MEE 2018 Merit List – Check Here
Assam MEE 2016 Cutoff Score – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Exam Centers – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Counselling – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Important Dates – Check Here
Assam MEE 2018 Application Form – Check Here
Applicant must have completed the minimum age of 17 years as on 31 December 2018. The maximum upper age limit to apply for Assam 2018 is 24 years as per said date. Henceforth, the 3 years age relaxation is applicable for OBC/SC/ST/MOBC categories.
Assam Medical Entrance Examination (ASSAM MEE) 2018 is state level exam conducted for 626 MBBS and 40 BDS seats only and i scheduled to be held on 16 and 17 July 2018.