Air India has recently recruited a notification regarding 534 vacancies for Senior Trainee pilots. Candidates who are eligible & have completed at least 12th from any recognized university can apply for this recruitment on dated before 31st Jan 2016. Candidates who are looking for Air India, government jobs this is right time to apply for this recruitment before its late. Candidates for more information on age limits, educational qualification, selection procedure; pay scale, how to apply are mentioned below..
Air India Recruitment Details
Air India is a Flag carrier for airline of India (Air India Limited), It is one of third largest airline in India founded by J.R.D Tata in 1932. Air India head quarter is located at New Delhi, Also have domestic hubs at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport & other hubs located at Chennai, Kolkata.
Name of Organization – Air India Ltd.
Name of Posts – Senior Trainee Pilots
Total No. of vacancies – 534
Last date to Apply online – 31st Jan 2016
Job Location – Delhi
Official website – www.airindia.in
Note: Age relaxation will be given for Ex-servicemen as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10+2 from any recognized state educational board
Technical Qualification: Candidates must have Indian technical/ license certification
- Grade-I medical Fitness Certificate officially issued by DGCA
- Indian Current CPL/ ATPL issued by DGCA
- Indian Current FRTO issued by DGCA
- CPL/ ALTP India Instrument Rating Aircraft A320 issued by DGCA
- Indian Current RTR A/P/C issued by WPC
- CPL/ ATPL valid ELp on CPL/ATPL on India valid A-320 Endorsement issued by DGCA
Salary Pay: Salary ranges from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per month paid stipend with all allowance such as house rent, flying allowance will be paid Rs.1,00/- per hour
Note: candidates appointed a five year contract with air India extendable to other five years
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be based on Psychometric Test & candidates who qualify have to appear for SPAC i.e. Simulator Profiency Assessment Check on A-320 simulator (Central training Establishment). The marks obtained in SPAC will be considered as final score will be placed on panel
Note: Cost of SPAC is Rs.25,000/- will have to pay DD to Air India Ltd.
How to Apply
- Candidates must their Resume/ CV in prescribed formation along with applicant sign, colored passport sixe photograph.
- Make A DD of Rs.3,000 in favor of Air India Ltd & send it to Air India Head quarters (Given)
- Application form must consist of DOB, educational Qualification, and Experience, license Endorsement, flying logbook,
- Caste Certificate valid issued to competent authority
- Envelope must be super scribed for post of A-320 Endorsement Sr. Trainee pilot
Important Notice: Air India is not responsible for not meeting eligibility, also post delay or loss of transits.
Air India A-320 Endorsement Notification 2016 [su_button url=”https://entranceadda.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/air-india-advt.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat”]Click here[/su_button]
Air India Sr. Trainee Pilot Application Form [su_button url=”https://entranceadda.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/255_1_Application-Format-STP.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat”]Download[/su_button]
Air India ltd Address: General Manager(Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001
For more updates on Air India subscribe us to receive latest updates & don’t forget to bookmark this page to remember us.
For any query related posts please leave your query in comment box.