Lucknow University Admission 2018: Lucknow University is popular university which every year offers admission to various progrmmes and courses for both UG and PG streams. Lucknow University (LU) every year helds the entrance exams for the aspirants seeking admission to UG courses in various streams of Science, Commerce, Arts and Law. Admissions into PG courses shall be made on merit list based. Candidates who will meet the qualifying marks in the graduation shall be drawn on that basis. In this article we are giving the complete details on the Lucknow University Admission 2018 exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, application form and many others details.
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
Students searching for the exam schedule of Lucknow University Admission 2018 can check below.
|Sections||Exam Dates (Tentativeley)|
|For PG||For UG|
|Starting of the Online application Form||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Conducting – Date of exam||3rd week of July 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Release of the Result declaration||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of the Counselling||1st week of August 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
- Students who are looking for the admisison into various courses of the Lucknow University can apply online.
- While the application form for UG Courses will be starting from thrid week of April 2018 and same for the application form for PG Courses will be starting from third week of May 2018.
- In addition application process comprises of three steps such as registration, application submission and fee payment.
- Students are required to upload all the scanned documents in image format along with photograph and signature.
- At last, note the registartion number for further use and take print of filled application form.
- BCA Courses: The qualifying candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent in Mathematics or Computer Subjects with minimum marks of 50% in General/ OBC and 45% for SC/ ST students.
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.A: In qualifying exam must have passed 10+2 exam or any equivalent examination from any recognized board and should have minimum qualifying marks of 40% and 33% for SC/ ST.
- B.Com programmes: The qualifying examination include candidates who have passed Intermediate exam or equivalent exam with Commerce or Mathematics and Economics subjects and have minimum marks of 40% of General/OBC and 33% of SC/ST.
- L.L.B. (Integrated) five years: Students appearing for the qualifying exam must have 12th passed or equivalent from any recognized board. Also must have minimum 45% marks aggregate for General/OBC and 40% for ST/SC.
- B.Sc (Biology group): Candidates must pass 12th exam in Science (Biology Group). Candidates should obtain minimum 45% marks and reserved category 33%.
- B.Sc (Mathematics group): Appearing applicants must pass the 12th class with Science subjects for Mathematics Group. While minimum marks for admission are 45% for General/OBC and SC/ST 33%.
- The application fees for UG programmes is Rs. 600/- for the General/OBC category and Rs. 300/- for the SC/ST.
- Application fees must be paid through online i.e. credit card/ deebit card and challan.
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 4 marks will be provided.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions are asked.
- Duration of Exam: Exam duration are 90 minutes.
Lucknow University Admit Card 2018
Lucknow University 2018 Admit Card for the UG entrance examination. Students can download free of cost admit card from official website by entering the registartion number along with password. On the date of exam, candidates are advised to carry their admit card on examination day.
Lucknow University Result 2018
As per based on result, Lucknow University Merit List will release it. Visit the official website and check online. Candidates can get the rank and merit list. Hence the Lucknow University 2018 merit list for PG courses are released on July month and result for UG entrance exam will be issued on June 2018.
Lucknow University Admission 2018
candidates seeking for the UG courses for them here is good news admission will be offered on basis of entrance exam marks. While for PG courses admission will be provided as per entrance exam score and the qualifying exam score including the interview. Therefore, the reservation will be given based on the set of UP government rules. The counselling shall be conducted under the University campus. We are providing detailed information on Lucknow University Admission on this page.
If you have any questions or queries regarding Lucknow University Admission 2018, you can leave your comments in the comment box.