JIPMER Nursing 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) every year conducts the JIPMER Nirsing examination for admission into nursing courses. The entrance exam are conducted for gateway admission to 75 seats of B.Sc Nursing, 50 Seats in Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, 25 Seats in M.Sc Nursing at JIPMER. Here we are providing the complete details on JIPMER Nursing 2018 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
JIPMER Nursing Exam Dates 2018
Here we are giving the tentative exam schedule for JIPMER Nursing Exam 2018:
|Starting of Online registration||4th week of April 2018|
|Closking of Online registration||4th week of May 2018|
|Download Admit Card||June 2018|
|Announcement of Exam Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Availability of Merit list||July 2018|
|Conducting of Counselling||3rd week of July 2018|
|First Counselling date||3rd week of July 2018|
|Second Counselling date||3rd week of August 2018|
|Final/Open Counseling date||4th week of August 2018|
|Last Date of Admission||Last week of September 2018|
JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online for the JIPMER Nursing 2018 must read below:
- JIPMER Nursing 2018 application form can be filled online through official website.
- Candidates can also post the application form directly to the JIPMER office.
- While filling the application form, students are asked to upload the scanned documents.
- Once the application form are submitted then the course will be not be changed.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form for further use.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing 2018
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Age Criteria: Applicants must have age limits of 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Subjects: Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Zoology and Botany) along with English subject.
- Appearing Students: Candidates appearing can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: To apply must passed in all subjects with 50% marks in PCB. For reserved category 40% marks and 45% marks for PH students.
JIPMER Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions are asked in exam.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be in English language.
- Exam Duration: About one and a half hour long.
- Marking Scheme: 1 marks will be given for each right answers.
- Subjects: Questions contains from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English & Comprehension, Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in examination.
JIPMER Nursing Admit Card
Candidates can download the JIPMER Nursing 2018 Admit Card from official website. It can be downloaded from last week of June to second week of July 2018. Students must note that the admit card will be not send through post. While admit card consist of roll number, photograph, student name, date of birth, exam centre. Admit card are compulsory for attending the exam to get admission.
JIPMER Nursing Result
Applicants can check the JIPMER Nursing 2018 Result through official link given below. Download the rank card from website. The result will not be send through official mode to each individual candidates. By entering their roll number candidates can know their results.
JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2018
JIPMER Nursing Counselling will start after result declartion. Candidates can get admission as per rank based on entrance exam. After getting the seats candidates can get admission are adcvised to report the allotted colleges for admission.
If have any query about JIPMER Nursing 2018, can leave your query in below comment box.