AIBE (11) Registration 2018: All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2018 is a national level examination which is going to be conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The AIBE (11) 2018 Registration will be commenced in month of January of academic year 2018. So BCI conducts the exam to award ” Certificate of Practice” for eligible candidates. The test will be held across at various cities of India. Read this article for complete details on AIBE 2018 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to Apply.
AIBE (11) Registration 2018
The students who are going to register must check all the details of AIBE 2018 Registration below given:
- Aspirants can apply online through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (11) Registration shall be starting from third week of January 2018.
- While last date to submit offline & online application form is first week of March 2018.
- During the registration, candidates must upload all the required documents like scanned photograph, advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council), scanned signature, enrollment certificate, category and disability certificate.
- No need to post the filled application form to BCI office.
- After that take print of application form for future use.
AIBE Application Dates 2018
Aspirants can get the details on application form of AIBE 2018 from here:
|Starting of online application form/ sale||3rd week of January 2018|
|Starting date for Payment through challan||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date of online/ offline application form||4th week of February 2018|
|Last date of Payment through challan||4th week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|AIBE (11) Exam Date||4th week of March 2018|
Candidates applying must possess the eligibility criteria as below mentioned for the AIBE (XI) 2018:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree from any recognized school of law.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit according to the BCI to apply online for the examination.
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Minimum Marks: As there is no minimum marks prescribed by authority to apply.
- Number of Attempts: Aspirants can appear for AIBE Exam many times.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: Is is essential for law graduates to have enrollment with State Bar Council. Candidates should have advocate enrollment card issued under State Bar Council.
Candidates can pay there fees through SBI challan. There is no other mode of payment to pay fees. Aspirants can make payment within 24 hours of registration. Applicants need to pay Rs. 3500 for general/ OBC and Rs. 2500 for SC/ ST.
How to Apply for AIBE (11) Registration 2018
Candidate must follow the simple steps for filling online AIBE 2018 application form:
- Go to official website of AIBE as given in below links.
- Open the AIBE 2018 Registration link given.
- Now fill the required details as mentioned.
- Upload all the required documents online.
- Pay the application fees through SBi challan.
- Take print out of AIBE 2018 application form for future use.
For any other queries about AIBE (11) Registration 2018, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.